+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best way to conquer a girl

Best way to conquer a girl

How can we conquer a girl that doesn't "got the kick" for the first time when they saw you ? What makes you find that guy is not like everyone else ?
    Last edited by purelover; 20-08-07 at 12:55 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she hasn't "got the kick" for you at first glance, that means there isn't any chemistry, so you will have to win her over based solely on personality. It can be done, but don't do anything stupid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If she hasn't "got the kick" for you at first glance, that means there isn't any chemistry, so you will have to win her over based solely on personality. It can be done, but don't do anything stupid.
    give me some example please.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't be a doormat.
    Be nice to your waiters/waitresses.
    Don't act insecure or desperate.
    When you ask her out, have a plan. Don't say "well, what do YOU want to do?"
    Be interesting, but don't monopolize an entire date by talking only about yourself.
    Don't talk about your previous relationships in an unkind way.
    Pay for your date.

Most importantly, recognize and accept if she just isn't in to you. It's not personal, but sometimes things just aren't meant to be.
    Last edited by vashti; 20-08-07 at 01:22 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You actually have to step it up and be a gentleman if you want to win her heart.

You might want to start by revising your approach. I think you'd be more successful trying to entice her rather than conquer her.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    the girls i always end up dating are the ones i never expected to date. i usually never intend to date a girl when i meet them, but i hook up with them later in my life.

a lot of my women friends always tell me a while after i meet them "you know, i really like you, i kinda wish we started dating before i met [boyfriend's name here", i think it's time to try a different method.

sadie_genie Guest
    It depends on what kind of girl you're talking about. The only ones you can attract the first time she sees you are those who are superficial because they are only attracted to your looks or money NOT YOU. But to attract a decent girl, it is your personality, heart, and how much you care for her (only her). They take longer to win over.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    It depends on what kind of girl you're talking about. The only ones you can attract the first time she sees you are those who are superficial because they are only attracted to your looks or money NOT YOU. But to attract a decent girl, it is your personality, heart, and how much you care for her (only her). They take longer to win over.
    This is a very good point you got there. But if i'm interested into a girl for the first time, I mean, she's pretty good looking for me, I AM interesting into learning more things about her, this is why we find someone more special than the others...
    If i am not the type of guy she's attracted, like the body I don't know... muscle all that stuff... what are they looking after that ?
    If he's happy, gentlemen, intelligent, adorable... money, cars, bla bla bla... I don't know anything about what the girls want from us because I've never enjoyed a real relation and every girls seems different. I am a good guy but since i'm pretty timid, it's hard to let her know my real person. If I fail the 3 times I see her, I don't think she'll plan something with me for the 4rd times

This is why I want to go faster with my approach. I want to catch their attention

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    he only ones you can attract the first time she sees you are those who are superficial because they are only attracted to your looks or money NOT YOU.
    Ugh. This is untrue as well.

You can attract women for MANY more reasons, even immediately, than these two.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Mathias. Love at first sight (or lust... whatever you want to call it) is based on more than good looks. It is definitely possible to have chemistry with someone you don't find to be drop-dead gorgeous, regardless of money.