+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He likes me but doesn't contact me

He likes me but doesn't contact me

I first want to say that I might make some spelling mistakes cuz English is not my original laguage
    And that I hate this page cuz I just wrote my whole story and it died so now I have to write it again -.-

SOOO... (Sorry little fustrated -.-) This guy I met like, more than a year ago I fell in love with him I was 14 he was 17 I fell for no reason and didn't underdstand so I waited and waited and then he got a girlfriend and I was saaadd.. D=
    But ok later I fell for someone else and had a relationship for 5 months. He broke it off and I was saaadd again DX
    One month later (Januari) The girlfriend of this guy broke up with him, he didn't seem to be sad at all.
    Now a little more background information: There are these meeting I go to very often, I have some friends I see everytime, I don't see then any other way cuz they life far away, this guy is one of my friends I only see there, let's just call him.. Zipper.. for now XD Anyway, there was another meet in February, and Zipper was there too, and he was flirting -.- Cuddling me and putting an arm around me and stuff, and I couldn't help falling for him once again. But after that day he never spoke to me again and I thought I was mistaking and he didn't like me after all so somehow I got him out of my head. Later I got a little hind (He did a quiz that had one question ''Do you like someone'' Anwser ''Maybe, not sure'' Or something like that and I was like ''Damn you Zipper you better mean me D:<'' Anyway, he got back in my head and I just couldn't take it no more I had to see him and know what he thinks of me, so I went to another meeting. (In April) At first he treated me like a friend, witch was, fustrating.. -.- But I just bit my lip and tried to have fun, later I couldn't take it no more and just hugged him, from there it got magical, he didn't let go of me for a while and suddenly he started treating me like his girlfriend. I got hungry he bought me food, I got cold he gave me his sweater, we took the same bus to the trainstation and he was holding my hand.. a bit.. It was dark with orange street light the bus was crowed but everybody was happy and talking and cheesy music was playing (Like that old song, Everything I do.. I do it for you.. Also another bit annoying song but a love song) that ride could take forever but ended. at the station we kissed 4 minutes before I had to take my train, I couldn't be happier. But now.. a week later.. at home.. it's the same old story, not a word! I hear from Zipper, he got me on MSN, facebook, youtube, deviantart even my number but doesn't get in contact with my in anyway and I'm confused.. I don't talk to him either (Cuz guys like indepedent girls with an own life, that's what the internet says.. So I just pretend I am not completely desparate XD) I talked to Zipper one time this week, the convesation died after 10 friendly senteces. I don't understand what this means, or how I'm supposed to get him to talk to me, or at least keep a conversation going.. -.- Help meeee D=

How about you try contacting him instead of waiting around for him to contact you. You're probably both doing this "I don't want to look desperate so I'm not going to call EVER" thing.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    Some of the guys are phone idiots/phone scared/phone nervous... or they have anxiety talking on the phone thus dont know what to say on the phone. I used to be like this.

Some guys are good at phone conversation/phone sex.
    now I can make convo on the phone (I WILL NEVER HAVE PHONE SEX)

and on MSN and email and stuff. its a bit weird that he doesnt contact you by internet. (i am confused)

Just call him if you are interested.

However, I will point out that a 3 year age difference is a pretty big deal at your age. He could be doing a hundred different things that are keeping him busy and you wouldn't even know because his life at 18 is probably very different than what yours is a 15.

Don't obsess over him. Just do your own thing and if it happens, it happens.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!