+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I quit my life?? plz advice..

Should I quit my life?? plz advice..

Hi,
    I loved a girl from last 15 years, which was already engaged with someone else.
    She was also well known that I love her very much and she told me to brought gifts to her boyfriend and I loved her very much so I did that.

Anyway, I got married 6 years ago from now, and after 2 years of my married her boyfriend dead with some diseases and she was alone.

I was very happy with my life and my wife but after 4 years of my married she told me that "I also Love you" and I accept her love.
    That time I was away from my wife and I talked regularly with my g'frnd.

All the things was going better but after 2-3 months my g'frnd hit me and told me that "can you leave your wife? " or "please don't keep any relation with your wife" and many similar things like that.
    I also did that for years and there was no relation with my wife respect she was living in my home.

But now my girlfriend wants that I completely leave my wife and do everything she wants, she also make quarreling everyday.
    She abuses me daily and now I think that she doesn't love me anymore.

Now I'm away from my wife and my girlfriend doesn't love me, she told me that you are worst boy among boys in this area.

Finally I decided to leave her but I've no any reason to live... I just want to quit my life...

plz advice what should I do..

Thank you

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    You want to quit life and free yourself from pain? You don't deserve a permanent vacation from your sins. You need redemption. Stay single and never talk to a woman for the rest of your life.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Don't give up on your life! I say work on yourself and your happiness. Forget your girlfriend for now. Are you still with your wife? This is a complicated situation, but nothing is worth killing yourself over. You DO have a reason to live. You are just going through a really bad time. It will get better. See a therapist if you need to. There is nothing wrong with that. If you feel like you want to give up on life, a therapist can help you. Good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonMI View Post
    Don't give up on your life! I say work on yourself and your happiness. Forget your girlfriend for now. Are you still with your wife? This is a complicated situation, but nothing is worth killing yourself over. You DO have a reason to live. You are just going through a really bad time. It will get better. See a therapist if you need to. There is nothing wrong with that. If you feel like you want to give up on life, a therapist can help you. Good luck to you
    he's created all these problems for himself then wants to use the easy way out. so uh, where do your wife and 2 year old child fit into all of this? a widow and another kid in the world without one of their parents? how very unselfish. drop the bit on the side, sort your life out and bite the sodding bullet.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Write back so we know you are ok.

Don't do anything stupid.

Yes, "kitkitkitty" is absolutely right. I have created problems myself and that's why I need some help, suggestions from persons like you as I really depressed.

when I go to break the relation, her friends call me and tells me that she is innocent, she tells everything when she is in anger and many more things.

I really want to leave her but I don't want to see anybody unhappy. I may be unhappy from myside but can't see anybody unhappy, I'm truly kind hearted.
    I think if I leave her she will become alone but I don't think what she is thinking.

When I ask her that why you abuse me then she tells me that nobody is really true and you are also not very good.
    Her frnds tell me that from now she will not make any quarrel but I know it is not possible.
    Our relation is something different, when I talk to we should break our relationship she tells that "yes, I know you can do this as you have already your wife but I can't, I'm alone in the world." from these word I get emotional.

I already not doing my studies, my work also not eating timely from that tension.

go home to your wife
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Seems like you going through emotion roller coaster, and i understand that, been there, but its not worth give up within your life, i wont say that its o.k what you did, to your wife, and to yourself, but you should be proud on yourself, you did what your heart told you, and you wont live in regret for the rest of your life, what if .....
    Things will go right, and its all dependent on you, and your choice where you want to go from here on.
    Don't advertise your site on LF

Well, to be honest, you screwed up big time. But that's no reason to say you want to quiet your life or anything. You're right to leave that abusive girlfriend, but instead of moaning and groaning over what you've already done, why don't you actually think about what you should be doing right now? Talk to your wife, and maybe she'll take you back. If she doesn't, well that sucks. Move on. You learned your lesson, right? You need to take control of your life buddy. Don't let anybody push you around and tell you what to do. Killing yourself isn't an option. It's just a sad excuse to run away from all your problems.
    SAULE. reaching for something higher than the sky.

Glad you posted and know you are ok.

how strange..!
    persons who know me very well don't care me and that people like you which I don't know, just only internet frnds asked me that if I'm ok or not. thank you very much my frnd.

Of course we care that you are safe.