+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: History repeats itself.

History repeats itself.

.... Ah-h damn'... 4 months have passed since I broke up with my fiance to end this 5 year long saga. I've became more stable and basicaly done with the heartache by now. Last Monday morning I get sms from her on my cell saying " Hi "my name" I went to this christian concert last weekend, it was amazing, next weekend they going to be in Chicago "location" in the evenng and all day"... well this kinda touched me a little... brought back a little memories... but I've ignored her sms and didn't reply to it. Now, today I get e-mail from her with this event's website saying that I should check it out and it would worth my time.... I mean just out of the blue.... we haven't seen each other or had any contact for 4 months and now this... What the hell she wants from me??!!
    Last edited by SONOIL; 20-10-07 at 12:58 PM.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this the 'ring' chick?

She wants a response, Lionos. If you're still pissed at her, and you have every right to be, ignore the message.

Hell, if this is her way of trying to make peace, she can at least have the decency to pickup the phone & speak w/you herself (not a msg) or visit in person.

Yup that's the one. Not that im still pissed at her... I just led her go... I am going to ignore it ofcourse.... and even if she call me I don't think im gonna pick it up...
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a lot of respect for you Lionos. A guy who won't pick open his wounds gets kudos in my book.

(btw, if you haven't figured it, yet, I'm 'Indigosoul' from before--I remember you)

G'night.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    amongst the past week, did you ever tell her off??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I didn't tell her anything... i'm just ignoring her... obviously she's trying to provoke contact... But I don't want contact...
    Doc. Love

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    either that, or she's just completely dumb and can't take a hint. i dunno your ex, but maybe she is the type that needs to be told straight up. or as you say, maybe she's trying to provoke contact.

raverboy

Maybe she misses you and is subtly trying to pick things up again. Maybe she wants a friendship. Either way, best to ignore it if you don't feel confortable with either of the notions.

anachronistic Guest
    that a boy, lionos.

She's jerked you around too many times. I'm glad you're not feeding that beast.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    She's jerked you around too many times. I'm glad you're not feeding that beast.
    First of nice to see you Giga... You're mod now I see... Oh cmon', be nice to a girl... How about that "three is a charm" thing huh??
    Doc. Love

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa... but isn't it a good thing for a guy to get jerked off by a girl??

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    whoa... but isn't it a good thing for a guy to get jerked off by a girl??

raverboy
    ooh... I wouldn't mind a little bit of that now. I didn't get any for past 5 months. I'm starving... STARVING!!!
    Doc. Love

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    starving haha i like that one.

raverboy

Obviously, you dont want to get back her again .. let she know you dont care ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast