+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl and a mate..(well kinda)

Girl and a mate..(well kinda)

Recently I have asked a girl out at school...i fancied her for ages and ages and last time we went out things didnt work out but this time things are diffrent...

My problem is that i have a friend and he keeps trying to interfere with me and her...I feel like any confidence that i gain from speaking to her (ect.) I lose again the next day because of this "mate" ...I am off today due to sickness...and she has to spend an entire day with him...wtf is gonna happen?

Just tell me ...How do i deal with an idiot mate...

Thx NM4VR

This is a difficult situation.
    I think that if you are good friends with this person, you should tell him how you feel about this girl and in the nicest way possible, tell him to back off.
    You obviously have strong feelings towards this girl and i'm sorry I can't help more. I've never really been in a sitaution like that so hopefully some of the other members can help you out. That's what I would do, though.
    Last edited by Mercury's Phoen; 23-05-06 at 03:54 PM.

Ok ...Thankyou for your advice...I will have a talk with him after school tonight

Your welcome. There doesn't seem to be many members on right now so you might get some more advice later. Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by NM4VR
    Recently I have asked a girl out at school...i fancied her for ages and ages and last time we went out things didnt work out but this time things are diffrent...

My problem is that i have a friend and he keeps trying to interfere with me and her...I feel like any confidence that i gain from speaking to her (ect.) I lose again the next day because of this "mate" ...I am off today due to sickness...and she has to spend an entire day with him...wtf is gonna happen?
    Just tell me ...How do i deal with an idiot mate...

Thx NM4VR
    If you are thinking like that, it sounds to me that you cant trust your girlfriend, if she loves you she will ignore this "mate" of yours

I think your "mate" is in love with you and doesn't like seeing you with this girl.

I'll tell you a good way to deal with idiotic mates...... You should visit a good swordsmith buy a good quality sword and then gently pursuade them.