+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 1st Date w/ this girl tonight. Kinda different though

1st Date w/ this girl tonight. Kinda different though

I'm usually the type that doesn't stick with one girl (be exclusive). I usually like to talk and play with any girl that I'm attracted to and have fun leading them on (I know, it's bad). But I'm thinking about being exclusive with this girl that I've been talking with for a few months. She's expressed many times how much she likes me, but we haven't seen each other in a few months. We've exchanged pictures since our last encounter though. And whenever we talk, she always tells me we don't go out yet (which i know is basically saying she is still waiting for me to ask her out). But I'm waiting to see her in person again before I do that.

And tonight, I'm taking her out to the movies. And I'm wondering, should I treat this as one would a normal "first date"? Usually one wouldn't (well I wouldn't), ask her out, do much physical contact (just enough), or even kiss, but it seems this isn't a normal first date. I mean, we talk everyday for the past 3 months. And we act as if we go out (but it's not official).

How should I act on this one? Should I throw away all the "first date" rules?

Also, I haven't gotten her a Christmas gift yet. I have a feeling shes gonna show up with one for me though. I'm thinking about getting a picture of both of us together and get it put on a nice dogtag. Or just have our names on a dog tag like this [url]http://www.icedoutgear.com/CB63.php[/url] . But would it be too early to get a gift like this?

Thanks a bunch in advance guys and gals

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Am I reading that right? $100 for gift for a girl you haven't even started dating yet? I think that is too much. Also, don't put both your names on a piece of jewelry because she won't be able to wear it if you stop dating. And this IS your first date. Phones calls and the like don't count, IMO.

It won't be that exact piece of jewelry. We got some cheaper jewelry stores around here, i could cop one for around $30.

rules schmules! just go with the flow!

Just a lil update, and some info on what happened

Well, I did "go with the flow". Which lead to alot. We kissed during the movie for about 30 seconds. Then we stayed after the movie and while everyone left, she sat on my lap and we kissed and blah blah blah. But once people started coming in, she wanted to go somewhere that no one was. So we went to another movie that absolutely no one was watching and we made out alot, did some other stuff, and I asked her out.

Damn, that's a lot to do on a first date. Hope that isn't telling me something about her. She initiated the first bit of contact but after that I understood that she wouldn't mind me touching her at all. She also did ask me "how much I liked her" and I said "alot" (corny, i know) and she said she liked me more than alot.. :o I must've did pretty good on the phone!

I really hope all this contact and such wasn't a bad sign. I mean I guess I can't say she didn't get to know me first since we've talked on the phone for 3 month prior to this. *shrugs* Maybe I should stop trying to look too much into it, since it's just a high school relationship and not anything that serious (yet?).

But with all that said, I really look forward to having alot of fun with this one . Thanks for the responses, I'm glad I didn't hold back on that date cuz that was fun

wow she seems easy...

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    wow she seems easy...
    Haha, thats what I was thinking.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Eh, that's what I pretty much expected to hear. Mmm... So... um... What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by theotherguy0123
    wow she seems easy...
    Does she have an older sister?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Boss
    Eh, that's what I pretty much expected to hear. Mmm... So... um... What should I do?
    what you mean what should you do? you've reeled her in. what do you wanna do? just keep leverage in this relationship and you can do whatever you want. you said you think maybe you wanna be exclusive with this girl. if so...give that a shot.

i'd be slightly worried that ya'll got hot and heavy so quick...but hey, remember, you're the guy that said you don't like sticking to one girl so that doesn't sound saintly either...not to mention, this 1st date make-out session involved you as well. so you're both the same.

but let me tell you something

dont fall for this girl quickly.. making out and doing sh)it on the first date is telling me that shes a freak that Loves fun... maybe the two of u would be Fuk buddys in the future

just go with the flow but dont fall for her

and make sure u keep that playa attuide with you, cuz when shes done with you which she will.. you gotta get back where u were before u met her

i regret falling for my ex soo quickly... we went out for a month and broke up.. look at me i cant even look at other women cuz im still atattched

so be careful thats all, just have fun and stuff

I was thinking that exact thing kuta. I'm sure she is a freak. She was talkin about how somethin was wrong with her boyshorts, so about 15mins later and after everyone else left the theatre, she pulled her pants down (not the boyshorts though) and fixed em (she let me help ). Wow.

The only thing that gets me thinking is her actions. But she's pretty good with words. Basically what I hear from her is she's really into me, and wouldn't cheat. Hmm... Maybe that's it. She's so into me that she's willing to get that physical on the first date.

All I know is, I can't wait til next time . Maybe I should set somethin up for tommorow. She mentioned she wanted to go to the skatin rink sometime during the day.

haha man shes fooling you..

with girls.. their actions can mean soo much

they can be soo into you very easily.. the girl just wants to have fun
    my ex phoned me over 6 times a day and talk to much cuz she was a attention whore which i didnt see at first until 2 weeks after we broke up..
    u dont see everything right now cuz u liking her and u like the way she treats you.. i been there and done that...
    just go with the flow and make sure u keep ur girl contacts but dont cheat or anyhting like that..
    u gotta look after urself FIRST then her... its ALWAYS that way.. not the other way around