+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my best friends boyfriend secretly gay?

Is my best friends boyfriend secretly gay?

☺️ hey all. So as you know when two women are close they tend to share lots of secrets. My best friend since the 2nd grade has been having some serious questions regarding if her boyfriend is gay. Of course she looks to me but I'm not sure. I think the evidence may support that thought only because of what she has stumbled on. Her nor I are against gay men or women please do not get the wrong idea from this post. Here's is what she had told me about.

1) he has 4-5 gay male friends. One of which he allowed to watch him and his ex have relations together.
    2) she has found text messages in his phone where he had sent a picture of a mans manhood to another gay man.
    3) she has found some interesting conversations on his face ok and via text messaging. Messages stating things such as,
    " I'm due for a good road head, I mean trip."
    A man said he would get head when he came down and her bf replied with "sounds good".
    The other man tells him he is rock hard and says we can finally get together. (The other guy is married I guess). Her bf didn't say anything to decline this invitation.
    4) one of his gay friends often text him nothing but dirty sexual talk and it often co insides with text. His friend actually offered her bf to give him a bj for money.

Now to me I have never known of a straight man to joke about doing sexual things with another man at this level. Or have a gay man watch him have intercourse with his gf. She asked him and he told her they are just jokes. Hummm.... I personally have told her that maybe they are better off friends. He may very well be gay which is okay, but he may be using you to hide his true feelings. One night he met his friend who was staying at a hotel whom is gay said he hung out and watch the game and smoked a joint. She questions this only now because of all the other findings.

Thoughts? Thanks so much...

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot one thing she just mentioned to me as she is right here with me. One time his sister had joked with him about being gay. He got upset obviously but when they were on their drive back to her apartment he pulled over in the apple orchard. What she thought was going to be romantic hot steamy sex wound up being him having sex with her making statements like, "do I **** like a gay man" "I'm not ****ing gay" "you like this straight c&$k"... Weird.

Yes.....Very Gay

Can I ask your opinion as to why? I think so too but she is having a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferD View Post
    Can I ask your opinion as to why? I think so too but she is having a hard time.
    Why? Because of all the reasons you just listed.

And for the record, he could also bi or bi-curious. Doesn't have to be necessarily straight or gay.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Why? Because of all the reasons you just listed.

And for the record, he could also bi or bi-curious. Doesn't have to be necessarily straight or gay.
    Either you suck dick or you do not suck dick. Gay is gay is gay.

Some do like to order off both menus.....a little sausage, maybe a taco or two.

He's on the down low.

On the down low? You mean secretly gay/bi/bi curious.