+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Fiance left me

My Fiance left me

Hello, 1,5 month ago my fiance left me, after 2,5year being together. This relationship wasn't like any other, we met and after 3 months we left to start a new life abroad. To be honest since we met we haven't see each other, only like 5-6 days in total, by whole that period of our relationship. But the thing is that she left me, because she wasn't happy, the reason is that I changed by time and I didn't even notice, I was hurting her and making her sad. I did not realize how I changed, was I was doing to her and what kinda person I became. Only after she broke up with me and moved out, everything finally came to me, I finally could listen and understand, it was like I finally woke up, finally able to think clearly and see everything. So I started changing those bad things, trying to work things out and fight her back. Even after some time we went out together to a theme park and she was suprised how I changed in a positive way and she said that a lot changed, But she keeps on saying that "it's too late", that "too many bad things happened in our relationship to get back together", that "she can forgive me, but not forget and that won't change and it prevents her from getting back to me". I can't really accept that this is over and I can't let it go, because I'm 100% sure this is the love of my life and "The One". I know also for a fact that for her this relationship wasn't like any other and she loved me so much.

After break up, men think in a logical way and women in emotional way. Do you think that it may pass and I will be able to get her back? Maybe time is needed for the anger,sadness, grudge to pass by and then there will be a chance?

I am going through exactly the same thing right now. Only after she left I really understood what I was doing wrong and actually listened to her for once.

But who knows, only time will tell... women are very confusing. Just keep up those positive changes you have made, that is really all you can do, like I am right now... and if she really loves you she will come back, and if she doesn't then why would you want to be with someone like that?

Everyone is different so who knows. I think you should stop trying so hard to get her back so she will miss you. When she sees you moving on, she might start to wonder if she made the right decision.

Spoke with her yesterday, finally it was a different conversation. She said she doesn't know what it will be in future, she can't tell me know. The thing is that she needs some space now to sort her own stuff and some time to think. She doesn't want to meet and talk so often, as we did till now, so that's what I plan to do. I said all I wanted and could say, changed a lot of things and she notice that. So now it's time for some time alone, for me and for her, to calm down the emotions. Hopefully her anger and grudge towards me will pass and we will work it out somehow. So all I have left now, is to have a lot of patience and not push anything. Both of you are right, thank you

Best of luck and keep us posted

Thank you, will do!

i dont see this as ending well (need space is "i lied to you to make it easier on ME")
    Many Thanks
    Me

Copyright Me ~ 2014
    tweet me @LEMONorAPPLE

For now I left it as it is, told her I cant be acting as her friend, so only solution is not to talk/meet at all. So that's how it is for a week now, 19 Feb. we supposed to go for a concert, so let's see what happens till then.