+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I tell her on internet?

How do I tell her on internet?

Hi everyone,

So I met a girl on the internet, a bookclub to be exact, and we have been chatting for about a month now. Our conversations are fun, last long, but are also very interesting and nice. We change between serious topics and funny topics all the time and it's been going pretty well. Right now, the girl I'm talking about is visiting some place without internet, but first thing she does when she gets internet somewhere in a restaurant or something is message me. I've been thinking about her for quite some time and I really do like her, I'm just not sure how to tell her. We live in neighbouring countries in Europe so getting to meet each other sometime should be very possible. But that won't happen untill at least a month, maybe a lot more months. And Yes, I am sure she is real, she's got facebook and instagram posts ranging all the way back to 2012, and her friends commenting and liking her posts are all quite real as well.

So here is the point: I want to tell her I like her, but I don't know how. Telling her in person is not possible, she will know that too. Waiting untill we meet in person? Well, possible, but she might meet someone else before we meet.
    We haven't talked with each other by phone or videochat yet, just texting. I'm thinking: Do I tell her in whatsapp? Or first wait untill we have had a decent amount of phone calls and videochats before telling her on the phone or videochat? Please help me

Do not confess your feeling for her through online message unless you and her hardly have chance to see each other. Tell her in person, write a physical letter to, tell her on the phone is good enough. If you feel like you can not do any of those then another thing you can do that might let her know that you are interested in her: on the 2nd time (or later, not the 1st time) you meet in person, hold her hand when you 2 walking somewhere together.

Call her phone number( you obviously have it since you text ), or number where is is staying when away and call her and admit how you feel about her... it will mean more to hear the words or reading what you feel through typing them.

If you want a real life relationship do not do it over the internet.

A phone call is very nice, although I have admitted to someone I liked them through personal messages. We ended up having a long online relationship and eventually met.
    I guess if you want a serious long term relationship then probably a phone call is better though...

Ok thanks for your opinions! So should I tell her on our very first phone call or should I wait untill we have called and/or videochatted several times at least?

I would maybe wait a couple of times, and see how it goes, if you have a good chemistry and things are still good, then I would go for it...good luck!

Ok, makes sense! Thanks for your input!!
    I'm praying for a good outcome.