Okay, so I've posted on here a few times. I'm trying to mend my long distance relationship....i've been away for 5 1/2 months, and am moving back to the same city as my Girlfriend in 25 days. (so not that long). The problem right now is that we were in a bit of a tiff about me getting slightly jealous with her going out with some guy friends I didn't know and then not calling me. Well, a small issue turned into a bigger one and she said she wanted a break from me. I kind of paniced and contacted a couple of her girlfriends to ask them what I should do. (bad move!) and i told one of them not to tell my girlfriend we had talked, because my girlfriend wanted space and well i knew she would get upset. Sooooo, of course the girl ends up telling my girlfriend this. Then my girlfriend says she wants to break up. I convince her we should not break up. But like now she doesn't really want to talk until i get back and everytime we do talk she seems to hold this over my head as this huge trust issue that I went behind her back to talk to her friends knowing it would upset her. I have apologized prefusely and promised not to do it again, which I obviously wont. But she is still holding a grudge (a month later). And now wants space. I am trying to give it to her but i miss her and i miss talking. What do i do?? How can gain that trust back? just time? any advice?