+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Predicament

My Predicament

I have no idea what is going on at the moment. So I like/love (not quite sure never felt this way about anyone else) this girl who lives in another country. Now she was an exchange student for my high school last year and I was always to nervous to make a move on her. Not to mention she was extremely pretty and more then likely out of my league. My friends and I included her within our group and I got to know her quite well, she was kind of a flirt and we had an ongoing joke that I was her secret lover but she had like 10 so it didn't really feel to special. I took her to the winter ball but I guess she had broken up with her boyfriend from her country sometime that week though she had never talked about him saw a Facebook thing changing her status to single. So I picked her up and we went to the ball we had fun and all but she didn't ever want to slow dance so I figured Ok she was upset about the break up. I did win winter ball king but she wasn't the queen so I'm not sure if there is something in there that might be upsetting to her. I started to hang out with her more and more and by the time she left I never really told her about how I felt about her, until I was told I was suppose to write her a letter for her to read on the plane. So I wrote a song originally. I felt silly and she probably wouldn't be able to sing it the right way unless I recorded myself. Then I was like I'll change it to a poem. But that just didn't feel right to me so I ended up just writing a letter and told her in it that I really liked her. She talked to me the day she got home and told me my letter was interesting. Since she has left I haven't really had a good talk with her I seem to always catch her at weird times, though timezones could be an issue. She always tells me she misses me on facebook, but sometimes it feel's like I should move on. But right when I am about to start talking to some new girl (takes me a lot of courage as I have a fear of rejection like most people would but for me its more fear of not being liked) she posts on my wall or we see each other in chat. She says the word love in a lot of her messages but that can always mean like a brother or like a really good friend. She is coming for a visit but this is a few months away I believe in May. I have had no experience with a relationship, to be perfectly honest the most I have done is held hands. I think its pretty sad as an 18 year old but I can't seem to move on.

If you need anymore information then just ask me. I am not sure if I should tough it out and move on, try to have a deep talk with her over facebook, or wait it out till she visits and see what happens.

You can't move on huh? Maybe you don't have to. When she comes, just talk to her and be friendly to her. Remember that girls love conversation.