+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another mans Baby

Another mans Baby

I finally got to together with a girl I knew since 2002. That was March of this year we got together. I mean she has wanted to get with me since the first day I met her. But I was too shy, and I had a lot of respect for her brother. But I did like her. I though she was the finest girl I had ever seen. She said she was dreaming of going out with me. Now, I think not getting with her earlier was the biggest mistake of my life but the only time I met her is because of her brother. We were good friends ever since the second grade. But she is also 5 months pregnant when I met her by another man but he chose drugs over her but the thing is or I want to know. I love her and I know she loves me. During the time she wrote me over 46 letters about how she feels about me. In September when we were in school she showed me the ring that her ex- boyfriend gave her and I though that was it. But in her letters she said if I would have asked her out she would have dump him. But I went on homebound and in October the next month she was pregnant. Is it right that we are together now?

If the other guys is out of the picture than its fine. Love conquers all.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

complicated. i feel that if you two really want to be together you need to talk about things seriously. I mean she is pregnant by this guy, and she loves you. Love sometimes is just not enough. Where is she with this guy, is she going to want to be with him after the baby is born, this is baby daddy drama and it can get worse. BUT IF YOU CAN ALL LAY OUT ALLTHE CARDS ON THE TABLE AND ACT LIKE MATURE ADULTS, then maybe love will conquer all. I speak from experience

She can't stand him and only want to be with me in her letters she said. He is a pot head and does not want any responsibility what so ever he is 26 and still lives with his mom and dad and they take care of him.He does not have his diploma and anly cuts grass for a wealthy do lady.

So are you ready to take responsibility for this child that she is carrying. How old are you

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    So are you ready to take responsibility for this child that she is carrying. How old are you

Yes,I am 21 and for the past 5 months since i met her I been takeing her to the doctors and going shopping with her and getting her things she wanted. I am ready to be the father he needs and step up because my father was never with me and I don't want him to be like that.

You are a good man and i hope that she never hurts you, by running back to this guy when he finally realizes if he ever does what a big jerk he has been, or feeds her a bunch of crap, she is very vulnerable right now. Are you in school, and what are her plans for the future.

Definetly a good man! I would suggest that she would respect you as such because of Your attitude towards HER child. Do not underestimate the attraction that women feel towards men who take responsibility. Like Blue said 'act like mature adults' even if it becomes hard sometimes.
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

I love this girl so much I would do anything for her. The biggest mistake of my life is not hooking up with her early in September but when she showed me the ring he had gave her I just though it was done. Because I don't take another mans women. I have too much respect. But she did say if I was to ask her out that day she would have drop him. But I guess things happen for a reason. And, Besides This is a way I can get back at my father by takeing care of this child and someday one of my own. All in All it is all good. I win either way.

Any More on the Subject ?

Any other thoughts