+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Abit Confused, Alittle Advice please.

Abit Confused, Alittle Advice please.

First of all hi, cause i'm new to this forum. In the last two months i've been hanging out with this girl. Something about on the first week of the two months.. I kind went out with her and kissed her, cuddled and stuff like that. Through out the other weeks, she was showing me that she didn't want to be just friends.. Now : Last week I tried going out with her agian, and tried to kiss her and she pushed me back. Ok, I sad fine. Though the day after I went talking to her via msn to clear things out.. If she wants to hang out as friends or wanted more and she told me - Sorry for everything i did to you and blocked me, now it passed a week and she haven't talk to me yet. I tried msg here but still no response. Any idea what could i did wrong, or how to fix things people? Thnks and Peace

I would personally move on. It is the best thing to do. The girl was clearly playing games with you and is not interested.

There are plenty more girls out there, ones which will talk to you and give you the respect that you deserve.

You have not done anything wrong. It is her being imature and playing games and you are better off with out her.

Just go out and have fun with your friends. Take your mind off things and you will meet someone else when you least expect it.

a week isnt long, try write her an old fashioned letter... basically u need to work-out how much this is worth to u as to what u do next... and ofc it's up to her if she responds or not.

she may be having some sort of life issues. When me and my man started dating we talked a lot online cause he was going to college in another state. One week his computer just died and I didnt see him for two weeks. Then out of the blue he showed up again. He was upset that I had been flirting with other guys while he was away. He was trying his hardest, not having a job and all, to get his pc fixed so that he could talk to me. I felt really bad after words when I found that out. Its a good thing that he was understanding.

Hmm, I would say it could be a few things. Either she didn't want to go out with you, but has only just realised, and now feels guilty, and therefore thinks the nicest/fairest thing to do is not talk to you anymore. Alternatively, she could like you but be scared because of something else, eg. a previous relationship etc. I would say that the best thing to do is probably back off for a little while...give her some space you know? Then try and talk to her again. Don't be angry at her or whatever, but just explain calmly that you'd like an explination as to why she's behaved in this way and to know where you stand once and for all. Then you can decide what to do from whatever her answer is.

Most likely she found some one else. I would say 85% chance found someone else 15% chance another explanation.

Move on and don't look back.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Oh I heard this one before, I PERSONALLY did this myself to someone.

Reason: Broke up with my bf was feeling a bit sad, was trying to get over him so just went out with a lot of people, soon came to my senses and realized that it was wrong to play with people's feeling and was ashamed of it. Stopped talking to everyone or just cut them off cold.