+ Follow This Topic

Thread: flirting or interested

flirting or interested

there's this guy i like but i'm not sure if he's really interested in me or is he just flirting and nothing else?

- once we were at the school library and i sat next to a guy and he sat next to him
    and then the guy i like, i'll name him Y.) needed to call someone and the guy who sat next to me left for a moment.
    Y came back and he told me that he called his boss and told him that he was sick, which he wasn't he wanted to chill with his friends after school bcause it was sunny and then he was telling that he's a cook at an (expensive) restaurant but at the same moment the other guy came back but Y. kept talking and said: yeah i can cook delicious french and dutch dishes blabla, do you want me to cook for you? ?..
    and the guy who sat between us was like: Damn!! i should leave the 2 of you alone & then Y. said: yeah go away!! (he wasn't really serious). and the next day we were talking 'bout something and then he said: yeah i can cook delicious spaghetti *hint* *hint*

- Y. my friend and i were going to the school library to borrow a book etc. and in the library was a white board with a drawing of a woman with a shocked face(it looked funny) my friend said: hey Y. that's you're wife! Y. said : that's emily. and i said: but i'm not you're wife -.- and then he said .. well maybe you are..

- we had sort of school prom about 2 weeks ago and we were just dancing with our own friends etc. he danced with girls i danced with guys ) , we made eye contact a lot of times but nothing happend and later when i was about to leave but i walked passed him and our eyes met so though let's dance, so i started dancing and then we were dancing together ....but he kind of had a smirk almost the whole time..

once he wore a t-shirt with a text that said something like boxing team .. during physical education
    so i asked him if he does kick boxing bla bla bla and than like 3 months later we had dinner with our class but we had to wait outside and suddenly he said: yeah you asked once where my boxing club is right?. it's here ( it was almost next to the restaurant). and he said that he's left this boxing club etc. and i was just like oww okay, why etc.
    but i asked him like 3 months ago about boxing and i didn't even asked him where it was, just if he does kickboxing

and he would compliment me once in a while, like, yeah you're really good at soccer, you're really fast bla bla
    and i noticed that he sometimes looks at me during the class

btw his personality in general is kind of outgoing but he's almost always chilling with guy friends etc.
    i won't say that he's very shy but also not a real flirt
    there's more but i'll stop here :p

yeah we're in high school

I'd say yeah he's interested, and the telling part for me is the fact that he remembered something you asked him 3 months after it happened. From my own personal experiences (and call me shallow, I won't argue that), I honestly wouldn't remember something a girl I didn't find attractive said to me three months after she asked me, let alone enough to make an effort to point it out to you like he did.