+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How To Know For Sure If He's Interested, flirting with the boss...

How To Know For Sure If He's Interested, flirting with the boss...

How To Know For Sure If He's Interested, flirting with the boss...

Hi everybody.

I'm new here and I'm in a terrible trouble now. I'm a single girl and everything was ok, but two years ago I changed my job. Then I met my boss online through wealthyromance.com, a man 10 years older than me, and almost since the very first moment I was shocked by him. He`s a very shy man, elegant, sweet and very protective with me, but he always has had a special treatment to me. And, he always has stayed farer from me than from the others women in work. For example, he rarely kissed me (social kisses) while kissed the others. Besides, sometimes, at job dinners or lunchs, I realized he was looking deeply at me while I wasn´t doing anything but eating... he was observing me.

We have been working side by side for the last two years, and I admire him, I respect him, I love him as a very good friend, but since last year, I've realized I also desire him. I can't think about anything but him, and I'm not sure if he feels the same, or if he knows and doesn't want anything... He's too shy to do anything, or I think so... I'm so confused...
    Besides, last month he has been fired off the enterprise, and it has been so terrible... I wrote a letter for him, a personal one, writing between lines my feelings but hiding the very obvious. He did nothing but being so grateful...
    I know his wife and his kids
    I don't know what to do to now.
    If somebody could help me to know for sure something...

Sorry for my bad english.
    Thanks.

as long as it's just a flirt, doesn't really matter, eh? (as long as his wife doesn't know also )
    J.
    *loving the greys*

You met him on wealthyromance, huh? Well, maybe you should start wearing shorter skirts to work and stop pretending you give a damn about his wife and kids. Did you really think the guys on that site were single? Baaaahahahaha!

Anyway, this was nice spam. Cleverly done.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I disagree about this being "clever spam". If it were clever, we wouldn't know it was spam.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?