+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't forget about her.

Can't forget about her.

Hi, I've been best friends with her since I was 5 years old. I started to have more deeper feelings for her about 3 years ago, but i know that she doesn't feel the same way about me since she referes to me as her brother and has had a few boyfriends. I tried to push these feelings aside, but it never workes. I even stopped talking, well tried..we still said hi from time to time, for 6 months since almost every site i went on for help said to distance myself from her. I thought that it worked, but i saw her at a picnic and I just melted, i couldn't even say anything and when I tried I started stuttering. I couldn't even think straight. This usually happenes when ever i was near her.

I've read the stickyed post and they really didn't work that well. I somehow always ended up thinking about her, even though i tried not to. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong? Does anyone have any advice on this?
    Last edited by symphonic; 10-08-09 at 04:49 AM.

I think you are in love but if you make a move first you must be guaranted that she will admit that move, otherwise you can hurt het. Because if she sees you as a brother, not as a men, you have to show that you are a men for her, not best friend or like a brother.
    no.

get over with her it is hard. i made same mistake; 4 years have past and i still love her; i have a wife now but i always remember her(my ex best girl friend) as the love of my life. one i told to my friend: if i don't marry her i will never love again and it happened to me. so dont waste your time...get over her. julietswall.com

Well i'll keep trying. Maybe one day i'll get over her. Sigh..It feels like im killing a part of me by doing this =(.
    Last edited by symphonic; 10-08-09 at 04:50 AM.