+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ahhh

ahhh

Ive been secretly seeing this lad for about 6/7 months. Over the past few weeks hes passed up the daily opportunities for us to see each other for 30 mins or so in private for a quick snog cos he says hes afraid of getting caught by someone he knows who'll mention it to his parents.

I know his parents are getting more suspicious about him seeing someone but these snogs are away from his house. The fact that we've done this many times in the past and it was originally his idea and he was always eager for it is worrying me.

Maybe the reason is that hes just scared like he says. I'm hoping its not that hes getting bored of me. We don't really see each other socially that much now because of the situation and when we do we have to act like we're not together and it's so difficult and frustrating. We do text tho and he tells me he loves me lots.

Fact is, im dying for a snog off him lol. Helppppp

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is it such a secret.

No one wants to be a "dirty little secret" which is exactly what you both are to eachother.

We need more of a story.

We're a secret because his parents dont want him dating till hes 18.

Our relationship was his idea btw

whats snog?

lol mmm its kissing basically.

man Im 21 and already lost the lingo of the young

anyway sounds like you're horny and he's not ready so he's avoiding you. Only advice I can give is dont do anything illegal (with an older man) and don't get knocked up. possibly cyber to get out some frustrations? enjoy!

Ah okay.

Actually im older than him im 23 and hes 16. Nothing between us is illegal (UK) but we never go further than kissing and I wouldnt want to.

PS: before any comments are made on the age gap, he was the chaser

Well he chased you cuz youre probably hot. Wanted a prize girlfriend to show off. After he got you he probably realized you're ready for sex and hes not or he doesnt want you to see the size of his penis.. or maybe the age gap is too much for him. You should talk to him next time you get a chance, ask him why he's not into making out like he used too or if he's having regrets

Yeh I did ask him that and he said it's because hes scared of getting caught by his parents lol. He wasnt after me to show me off because he knew we'd have to be secret for a few years (which we are).

Oh and I doubt hes having regrets because he tells me all the time that he loves me. And hes always ringing me on his way to school and back. And like for example this morning i wasnt able to reply to his txt within 8 mins he txted again with "i love you y r u ignoring me?" so yeh lmao.

Thanks for your comments tho i appreciate it.

If he's afraid to violate his parent's archaic, arbitrary dating age there's nothing you can do, he'll have to work that out for himself. There's a small chance he might be using it as an excuse to avoid you but it sounds like he's just afraid of his parents (for good reason, pragmatically speaking).
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

yeah I guess its just something youre going to have to accept if youre dating someone so young. Theres not anything either of you can do unless he wanted to talk to his parents... which would most likely result in banning him from seeing you or them bitching at you that he's too young and youre going to take advantage over him etc.. yep, nothing you can do..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    23 and 16 :S That's a little distrubing.

Um yeah... I think it's best to end this while it's still early. Are you really willing to be a secret for 2 more years? It's 7 months in and you're having issues.

And even after the 2 years it's not a secret... he's so damn young how can he possibly choose you and only you for the rest of his life? Likely he's going to want to cut his leash to experience his youth.

You're going to be at different places in life with a 5 year age gap at such a young age.

I honestly think this is a bad thing waiting to happen...

His parents have a 13 year age gap lol

And by the way ive suggested ending this a few times to him cos I felt he fell out of love with me on a couple of occasions and he literally begged me to not end it, crying etc.

The age gap isnt an issue for us

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    his parents are old. you guys are young.

age gaps when you're old matter little. when you're young they make the world of a difference.

ok but that's besides the point. you have 2 more years of secrecy- you're not even close to that mark and you're having doubts... think about that for a sec.

If I had a 16 year old of either gender messing around with a 23 year old, I'd hit the roof. FYI, I lost my virginity to a 23 year old when I was 16. I thought it was really flattering and exciting. It was later, when I was 23 myself that I realized how creepy and wrong it is for someone your age to be having a relationship of any kind with someone so young.

You're the creepy one, regardless of who did the chasing. Stop it.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast