+ Follow This Topic

Thread: not sure what is happening with a girl atm, part II

not sure what is happening with a girl atm, part II

hey dudes, some of you must remember [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=15256[/url]

I'd like to update you and seek further guidance.

Ok so what has happened since my last post there... *checks date*
    Well, we have slept together three times now, not had sex etc, but not getting much sleep either. She has invited me to her house around Christmas, and has told her parents about "me". I think she is by far the more interested party at the moment. I'm not sure if I'm bothered about continuing.

I really enjoy holding her etc, its just so "nice" and comfortable.
    I am, however, far from comfortable with how I behave when i'm with her like that. After several hours, I begin to lack self control. I have apologised whole-heartedly "in the morning", and she assures me there is no problem at all, but I hate it. It makes me want to castrate myself tbh.

I was last with her on Sunday, and during this week I have been completely distant. TBH i don't really bothered at all. I'm not excited by her presence like I was at one time. Sure I still like having her around, as much as anyone else, but its not exactly special.

I may write more in a bit but I have to go out now. Essentially my two options, it seems, are too either tell her I want to "step back" and cease intimacy etc - not invite her round to stay the night, etc. However, this may proove to be a route from which there is no going back.

The other is to not tell her that i'm feeling disinterested in her, but to "work" at liking her, or something? I don't know what involves anyway tbh.

Thanks for any help dudes, I'll write more later to give more info on the situation

--Joe

****, well earlier today I spoke to her online and she was still ill and feeling shit, so I stupidly offered to go round to see her. While there, I got the impression my company wasn't really wanted. It was tense.

If she is losing interest too then thats good for both of us, I think.

King Zarathu Guest
    Why are you a godforsaken pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    dude I really dont understand how you think I "should" be behaving here. Can you explain, please?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by and_for_what View Post
    I really enjoy holding her etc, its just so "nice" and comfortable.
    I am, however, far from comfortable with how I behave when i'm with her like that. After several hours, I begin to lack self control. I have apologised whole-heartedly "in the morning", and she assures me there is no problem at all, but I hate it. It makes me want to castrate myself tbh.

I was last with her on Sunday, and during this week I have been completely distant. TBH i don't really bothered at all. I'm not excited by her presence like I was at one time. Sure I still like having her around, as much as anyone else, but its not exactly special.

I may write more in a bit but I have to go out now. Essentially my two options, it seems, are too either tell her I want to "step back" and cease intimacy etc - not invite her round to stay the night, etc. However, this may proove to be a route from which there is no going back.

The other is to not tell her that i'm feeling disinterested in her, but to "work" at liking her, or something? I don't know what involves anyway tbh.

Thanks for any help dudes, I'll write more later to give more info on the situation

--Joe
    GAH!

I tried to pick apart your post to eliminate everything that wasn't pussy-like, but I realized that there wasn't that much to erase.

Comfortable, comfortable, comfortable, bitch, bitch, bitch. You remind me of a female. Quit dicking around with your feelings and MAKE A DECISION for Christ's sake!

Either you like her or you don't. Make a decision and tell her. You're ****ing with her head, and the more I read about your lack of manliness, you **** with my head, too.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    That seems to be the norm here lately.

AFW- you're not letting it happen. That is all.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest

That is you.

Hey! There's no g-spot in this diagram!
    Spammer Spanker

make a decision? I dont understand at all. Treat me as a female, then, if I'm behaving as you'd expect one too. Advise me as though I actually am a woman, since clearly I don't think and behave as you or other men do. That way you can still help me

AFW, if you were one of my girlfriends, I'd take you for a spa day including massage and hot tub, get you all prettied up, get you kinda tipsy and drop you off at "his" house, hoping you'd be loosened up enough to enjoy yourself for once. Why can't you just allow yourself to spend time with this person without dissecting yourself?

Let it happen. You've said in the past that being with her is like tripping- go with that. Open yourself to an experience outside the norm for you and just take it as it comes.

You're more over-analytical than Jurupa, for God's sake.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 24-11-06 at 01:34 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That's a pretty rash statement, dontchathink?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias
    That's a pretty rash statement, dontchathink?
    Don't question me. I'll do the judging around here, thank you very much, hot guy.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Females, both of them!