+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused-lost-need tips pls :(

confused-lost-need tips pls :(

hello all..

i got a major big problem & now i am lost, i don't know what to do...
    should i try to get back her love or turn the page for something new..

my story is really complicated...
    all started around 9month ago, i was a kind of playboy(heartbreaker), as in fact each time i fell in love with someone, the girl broke my heart at the end..thus i started to play with all girls i met just to have fun & in the same occasion, i was not risking of having a broken heart again! but i met a girl, on the start, i just wanted to play with her too..but this girl was a really sensible girl, i saw that she really seemed to have to fall in love with me & she needed me..so, see'ing her love for me, i accepted to give her a chance..even if she was far from being my ''style'' , time to time, i have tried my best to love her...& finally i have really felt in love with her!

as her parents are divorced since her childhood(she's still at college just like me), she never got a real family & her as she used to live with her dad, her dad is not really a dad..he got a good job & a good salary each month, but even that, she really don't give her girl all she need..sometimes my girl friend went to school with no money & no food & when i saw that i was really shocked! if his dad was poor it's 1thing but his dad got a really high wage...the worst even happened, lack'ing a family support, she told me 2 guys sexually abused her twice before we met..so as his boyfriend, i started to try my best to protect her! thus, hiding my parents, i brought at my place & for around 4-5months, she lived with me!! as we got vacation & so on, we were always together for like 24hr/24!! as she had some health problems, i brought her to see a doctor once & we saw that she had the ''gastric'' , it was not so alarming but if she did not take care of it, this might become a dangerous disease...& as on the same time, she had bad results at school, i started to worry a lot about her..for me, i am responsible of her..
    thus i neglected our love & relationship for her school & health !! i because a bit like his dad during those past months...

finally what could have been guessed happened, as we stopped to be like lovers, she explosed..this sunday morning, she woke up & told me, she love someone else & that she does not love me anymore...she told me its her ex-boyfriend ken(whom he did not see for 2-3years), then told me she want go back at her dad's home..even though i know his dad would not have really take care of her, i let her as it was his dad first of all, i could not force her to stay with me..some hours later, she sent me a sms to tell me she's at her dad home & when i wanted to call her at night, she told me she got a head-ache & she wanted to sleep then switched off her phone...
    the following day, she told me she would have came to take the things she left at my place & as i did not see her, i called her to know whether she would come or not..she told me ''im tired i would come tomorrow'' , but well i was fed up to see all those personal things at my place, it's hard to see all the clothes of the one you love in front of you while you know it's over...
    thus without telling her, i went at her dad's place to return all her clothes & books..arriving there, his dad told me she never returned there for months..
    at this moment, i was scared & angry too as she lied to me! i called her, she told me she's at his jimmy's place(his too he is another of his ex-boyfriend) !!
    i went there & told her why she lied to me & where she was yesterday..
    she said she was at christopher's place(his best friend) then that today she came at jimmy's place..i was really mad & i said some bad words at this moment, she was in front of me following me & i told her ''it's ok it's over & over i don't want see you anymore go out of my life'' she returned at jimmy's place & i went back at my place..
    as i was worry about what might happened to her, on the road back home i phoned her mum to explain her what happened...in fact, i wanted that she went back at her mum's place as i know her mum would take care of her..(much more than this ''jimmy'' or her dad)
    as her mum live quite far away, i don't really know what happened, i started to sent her some msg, begging her to come back at my place so that i could help her as a ''friend'' but she told me she does not want, she said she needed time to think & that she wanted to fix her problem by her own..
    but she also told me she was neither eating nor sleeping for those past days & knowing she is a fragile girl i am worried..she got gastric problem, if she does not eat this might become a big disease! & also as she got abused in the past, i am scared someone try to abuse her again or even.......

so now i don't know what to do anymore, either :

-i forget her & go forward, as in fact i never really saw me to be with someone like her..i mean, she is not my ''style'' , she does not even have the quality i really like at a girl..i love her but she's now the type of girl with whom i saw me in 10years..

-trying my best to come back in her life, so that i can help her as a friend..but if i do this, she would get new boyfriend & i am scared that some guys try to take profit of her innocence !

-trying to be with her again as i really love her, its like my first true serious relationship..we used to be like ''married'' & forgetting everything we did together is kinda impossible!

anyone got any idea what i should do :S