+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help - clueless!

need help - clueless!

Now, ive been working at royal mail for a couple of weeks and a girl i already knew was working there also. So far, since weve been there together we have worked with eachother as if we were joined by the hip.

Wed have a laugh at work, giggling at stupid things and making jokes about the managers etc, and always used to spend dinner breaks together.

This is where it gets weird, this girl likes to call herself "a gay lad in a lesbians body" and says although she doesnt like penis, would happily have a relationship with a guy.

On the night shift we would finish and go and do random things, like walk round town and we sawed down a couple of christmas trees and took them home, bought pipes and smoked tobacco listening to jazz and stuff in my room.
    The annoying thing is, I keep think shes dropping hints that she likes me, for example shes really close, and we sleep in the same bed when shes round and stuff, sharing almost everything. I know it sounds silly but im really puzzled by her querky ways, one thing i know is she finds me incredibly amusing, (in the good way) when we do stuff together.

Any advice guys?

she is bisexual.....or maybe confuse about her sexuallity....