+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Activity

Sexual Activity

Okay, here's a question for which honesty would be a good response. It would seem that the amount of sexual activity (on average) is rising. But, I get that feeling that it isn't a uniform increase--in other words, a smaller group of people are out there have enormous quantities of sex while the vast majority of people have either one or two partners or not at all. Question: Is that your impression?

The reason I ask is because in talking with friends, some are out there ****ing everything that moves (and target of opportunity and usually quite unattractive) while other friends are totally out of the loop on the hook-up scene.

Also, I seem to notice an increase of women circulating around a very small circle of guys who fit a "type"--they all hook up with the same small circle of guys, to include threesomes. In fact, more cases where girls like to have other girls present when they are with a guy--in sort of a bisexual triangle.

Your thoughts?

people are whores.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I hope they:

1. Are wearing rubbers

2. Are having fun.

Basically.
    [SIGPIC]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2509/glyphmb9.jpg[/SIGPIC]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think people who are whoring it up make people who aren't feel insecure about their sexuality. I also think that it isn't really so much the amount of sexuality that is increasing so much as people's willingness to discuss it openly. Thank you, Jerry Springer. ::rolling eyes::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

jerry springer made it okay for me to love my sister.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyph View Post
    I hope they:

1. Are wearing rubbers

2. Are having fun.

Basically.
    And if they aren't wearing rubbers...there's gonna be alot of corpses in the not too distant future. If you want to make a fortune, then consider employment in the funeral business

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly?

I don't think about it.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Honestly?

I don't think about it.
    meh

me either.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I figure who people choose to screw, or how many, is nobody's business. I really don't care. As long as, like Glyph said, they're being safe, and having fun.

What's a whore anyway these days? Does it apply to the person who sleeps with 20 people and everybody knows about it as equally as it does to one to sleeps with 20 people and keeps it to themselves?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

If it doesn't concern me then I don't care. I couldn't care less if my neighbors were ****ing monkeys and the kids in school were ****ing hippos as long as I don't have anything to do with it or them. Once it has something to do with me then I care.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    @Only-Virgins
    I think it does matter what other people are doing. I used to take the same attitude as you do. I would think to myself "So what if Jim is having sex with Sally? I'm not Jim and I'm not Sally. It doesn't affect me." Well it does. Maybe someday you would like to try and get with Sally. Guess what, she's now a little bit looser, a little bit more experienced. At least compared to you. You might take comfort in that old adage "There are a lot of fish in the sea". Unfortunately for you, all the fish are swimming in the same direction and you aren't. You didn't keep pace with the change, and now it is affecting you.

PS- I'd care if my neighbors were ****ing monkeys, because that would be wack as hell.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    @Only-Virgins
    I think it does matter what other people are doing. I used to take the same attitude as you do. I would think to myself "So what if Jim is having sex with Sally? I'm not Jim and I'm not Sally. It doesn't affect me." Well it does.
    Uh, nope, I still don't see how it matters.

It's only an issue if you choose to make it one.

@Only-Virgins
    I think it does matter what other people are doing. I used to take the same attitude as you do. I would think to myself "So what if Jim is having sex with Sally? I'm not Jim and I'm not Sally. It doesn't affect me." Well it does. Maybe someday you would like to try and get with Sally. Guess what, she's now a little bit looser, a little bit more experienced. At least compared to you. You might take comfort in that old adage "There are a lot of fish in the sea". Unfortunately for you, all the fish are swimming in the same direction and you aren't. You didn't keep pace with the change, and now it is affecting you.

PS- I'd care if my neighbors were ****ing monkeys, because that would be wack as hell.
    If I choose to get with "sally" then it does concern me then doesn't it? That is my point...I am not getting with Sally...and no, they are not all swimming in the same direction. I still don't see how any of it is affecting me, I don't have to be with Sally and not everyone is Sally and not everyone is Jim. Women don't become looser and the way you used the word experienced actually makes it sound better. I prefer a virgin though, as you can see my name...but I don't want another men to have the experience of being with the woman I love...and if there is no woman that can give me that then there is no woman I love because that is one characteristic a woman that I love will have.

I know where you are coming from, it is annoying that every girl falls into this trend now that it is ok to bang every jock in class .... but if you let it bother you then you will go crazy...if you don't like it then say **** it and do something else...**** Sally dude, Jim banged her and you don't want that shit...so don't put up with it and don't try and get with her...simple as that. Better yet, if you don't like what women have become then join the club...why respect what you don't like? just **** and leave...and yes...lie..that is what they do about their pasts so don't feel guilty...

Her : "Be my boyfriend?"
    You: "Sure"
    BANG BANG BANG
    Her : "Hi"
    You: "what do you want?"
    Her: "Are you not my boyfriend?"
    You: " hahaha silly girl...**** no"

Do you know why girls used to keep their legs closed? it was a defense mechanism against the above...though now since they stopped why not just take advantage of it?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 07-05-07 at 07:30 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only-virgins you just made my point. It could potentially affect you. Whether it is actually affecting you or potentially affecting you, it is still *affecting* you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only-virgins you just made my point. It could potentially affect you. Whether it is actually affecting you or potentially affecting you, it is still *affecting* you.
    Me pissing on the toilet seat could potentially affect you, but in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast