+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my hand > her hand

my hand > her hand

my gf was giving me handjob.. but i jsut wouldnt come. its like, after masturbatin so much, her hand just doesnt cut it! i mean, its not like i wanna blow my load that easy, but i think she gets dissapointed when i dont. hmmm do you think its just her being bad at giving handjobs or me too used to my own hands? haha.

sunny72 Guest
    Same applies the other way around. A guy's hand usually cannot replace my hand.

I guess when using your own hand, you know where/how/when to touch yourself and at the same time you feel your own feelings? Hope that makes sense.

Have you tired so ky warming liquid? Lubrication is key! or spit. How about a blow job?

Well my girlfriend was playin with my dick last nite and it wasn't all that great. Also it was still in my pants and my underwear cause we couldn't exactly just whip it out in front of everybody. She seems to like my hands but I dunno she never said anything about hers bein better than mine. She gets off alot when I'm playin with her. She says that alot

I know exatly how you feel cause i've been through the same phase. I used to make out with my ex and when shes giving me handjob, i practically didnt feel anything(only an erection though..) I believe that you're used to your hand doing all the job that a newbie hand such as hers would not satisfy you much. With experience she could do much better. So.. carry on what you're doing yeah
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

King Zarathu Guest
    you SERIOUSLY need some lube. remember that all guys are different in what they like. for example, you probably use different techniques that you prefer than what she uses on you. is she sexually educated enough to know that the GLAND of your penis is the most sexually stimulated/sensitive part?

here's a tip: instead of having her use her hand, catch her while she's asleep and stick it in her mouth yay!!!

lt, I'd say your an asshole if you did/do that. Handjobs aren't all that great cause it's like either you can **** me or suck me, cause those aren't things I can do on my own. I prefer nothing over a handjob unless shes really good at it and most girls (that i've come in contact with) aren't

Heck your hand is your dick's best friend.. ever.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

King Zarathu Guest
    that's right!! THE LIFE OF A DICK:

best friend: asshole
    girlfriend: pussy
    owner brings you out several times a day for you to puke and shit all over everything

anybody see that? that's funny?

and jb5k1 you really gotta understand.. i'm much smarter than doing that lol i was soooooooo kidding.

good, and ur last post... so true lol

blue Have you tired so ky warming liquid? Lubrication is key! or spit. How about a blow job?
    if only...

and wtf is the gland of the penis? lol.. i touch myself almost everyday and i dun even knwo what that is..

have you guys seen the movie monster. that girl made that guy cum with a handjob in about 2 seconds!!! i've been thinking ever since, how the hell did she do that?

magic hand i tell u.....

i wish i have her skill hehe *evil laughter*

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?