+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She did it again - and dumped me

She did it again - and dumped me

For those of you who recall my last post about my girlfriend making out with other girls, here is a little update of what has happened.
    The original post can be found on the second page of all the threads with the title "Does She Go Too Far W/ Other Girls?" --- I don't have enough posts to my name to put it in this post as a link, sorry for the inconvenience.

On Friday night we went over to the same house, to party with the same people. The next thing I know, there she is, sucking on one of her friends' tits. This obviously upset the hell out of me, because I'd told her that if she did it again, it could break us up. Not long after it had happened, she looked at me and gave me the "oh no, I ****ed up" look.

What happened afterwards was a LOT of drama. Me fleeing to party to go for a drive, her crying thinking I dumped her, everyone telling her that she ****ed up... We talked the same night, and she told me how sorry she was. I told her I didn't want to end our relationship, but that I was extremely upset. That conversation didn't lead to much, so I took off for another drive, and came back about an hour later.

Our second talk was way more weird than any talks we have ever had. She was just crying, and saying that she was thinking about breaking up with ME! I took off, and picked her up from the party the next day, and took her home so that she could get ready for work.

Before she took off for work, we had a long talk about our relationship. She had been texting me throughout the entire night, telling me that we could get through this, and that she was sorry for what she had done. But when we talked, she told me that she wanted to break up. She told me that we fight too much (which is true, we do fight a lot) and that she doesn't have what it takes to be in a relationship.

So, the aftermath... I feel like shit. But I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I guess she still has too much of the high school mentality rather than the college mentality. She has dropped out of school, and I think she just wants to have fun for a while, while I want a real relationship.

Thankfully, I have been able to do a lot of thinking during this weekend (along with getting rid EVERYTHING that reminds me of her). I have come to realize (after my friends mentioned it) that she never really appreciated me. And, I never got the intellectual stimulation that I need from a significant other. Additionally, I had major problems with her mood.

It would take me a week to write down everything else that bugged me about her (like how she always expected me to cook food for her when I got back home after she had been chilling at my place all day and while I'd been at school and work), but that's it in a nutshell basically.

Could you guys please offer some advice?
    My roomate's and friend's brother lives with her and her friend, so she will never be completely out of my life. Even if she's never at my place anymore, it feels like I will be constantly reminded of her every time my roomate goes to visit his brother.

And besides having to deal with that, I still miss her. I KNOW that she was never the right person for me. We hooked up after a one night's stand for Christ's sake. There's more than a 3 year age difference, too!

She was so ungrateful for everything I did, and she never cared about me as much as I cared about her.... but I still miss her.... her smell, her jokes, and just having someone to come home to every day after work for almost three months.

Guys, help me out, I know she wasn't the right one for me, but I don't know how I am supposed to let go of her....

Thanks for reading this.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You only dated her for three months? It probably won't take long to get over her, then. I would try to avoid all contact. Tell your roommate you don't want her at your place.

She sounds very immature. You would be crazy to take her back.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

1. She's an asshole- that's a given.
    2. Your standards can only get higher, so look on the bright side- you won't do this again.
    3. You party too much.

You can get over her by cutting her and everything associated with her out of your life. I have a feeling it won't take long.
    Spammer Spanker

Ok, so the little progress I'd made so far is gone.
    I just found out from a mutual friend of ours that she's been sleeping with some dude and made out with three guys since we broke up. Also, she's been drunk since frigging Saturday.

I feel physically ill thinking about her with other guys.... Help

ew. i got to the second paragraph and i couldn't do it anymore. that girl sounds gross.

I can relate, I used to have a gf who was nearly the exact same replica of the situations you described. It took a while to get over the breakup. but thinking back, I'm glad I did.

Try starting a new hobby - always worked for me to get over someone.

Eeeew. Go to the clinic and get yourself tested, just for peace of mind. Blecch.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked View Post
    I feel physically ill thinking about her with other guys.... Help
    If I were you, I would probably be more physically ill about BEING one of those guys...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?