+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just been dumped!!

just been dumped!!

my girlfriend just rang me up and said we need to talk and i said ok.... she said i think that we should finish because we dont have much in common and cos u didnt talk much!! i thought we were getting on fine well some conversations might feel like that she was off with me but other than that i thought we were gettin on good...i no tht that the reason is cos im quite not cos the things in common, i reli hate being shy!!!! reli reli reli reli hate it!! i just want to be normal!i no that everytime i go out with a girl it probably wont last long because they get bored with me cos i dont talk much and cos im quite! so wot if im always like this! ill neva find sum1! i reli liked this girl and i thought she felt the same but obviously she dont wot can i do??? i hate being shy!! help?????

Or was it because you wanted to have sex after one week of being togther ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

This is your tax dollars at work in the public school system.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

no nothing to do with that because she didnt no nothing about it

You'll just meet someone who is better for you than she was.

Obviously you just weren't a good match, is all.

Don't try to fight who you are -- intead you should embrace it!

(i happen to like shy guys!)

well if you 'loved' her you could try to change yourself... but changing is easier said than done youll have to want it more than anything. OR you can forget about her and youll eventually meet someone who likes you for the hsy guy you are.

Shy guys don't get very far dude. If you can't make a woman think, excite her and challenge her, you won't get anywhere. Man up and do something. She is just another person. Get involved in something so you can have things to talk about.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

You are just a kid. No wonder you are shy - you aren't old enough to have had enough experience to gain any confidence yet. Just slow down - you were trying to move WAY too fast with this girl, and relationships take time to build. Take Asip's advice and find something to do with yourself that doesn't involve girls, and that will make you more interesting to everyone - including yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    This is your tax dollars at work in the public school system.
    lolol, well you cant stop kids(us) dating...it teaches life too ya know

i tell you what everyone told me, forget her and find another one. its high school so you have nothing to lose, its just one girl.

Quote Originally Posted by helpme...
    my girlfriend just rang me up and said we need to talk and i said ok.... she said i think that we should finish because we dont have much in common and cos u didnt talk much!! i thought we were getting on fine well some conversations might feel like that she was off with me but other than that i thought we were gettin on good...i no tht that the reason is cos im quite not cos the things in common, i reli hate being shy!!!! reli reli reli reli hate it!! i just want to be normal!i no that everytime i go out with a girl it probably wont last long because they get bored with me cos i dont talk much and cos im quite! so wot if im always like this! ill neva find sum1! i reli liked this girl and i thought she felt the same but obviously she dont wot can i do??? i hate being shy!! help?????
    Wow. "Shift" button? this was really hard to read...
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

well yes i still am at school but its an all boys school and also i only have 5 weeks left of school, the problem i think im most worried about is that i dont really have a group of people i always hang around with and a couple of my best mates dont hang around with girls i cant see that if i carry on hanging around them i wont meet someone, also when i leave schooli was gonna be going straight into a job and that would mean not meeting new people and probably loose touch with my mates i have now...do you think i should go to college to meet new people or what shall i do??i was thinking of joining the gym with my mate so you think i meet new people there? so what you think i should do???

I think you should not join college. Live at home with your parents. Join a Dungeons and Dragons team if there is one in your neighborhood.

Do your best not to bathe or engage in social interactivity, because frankly...what's the point?

Don't interact with the opposite sex. They apparently don't like you, so why bother?

Working out at the gym? What for? Who are you trying to impress. Your goals should be less lofty - spend more time in front of the television and reading Star Wars books. You are much more intellectual than you are physical, anyhow.

Why do you want to meet women anyhow? All they are is a financial and emotional headache. Your thoughts would be better spent imagining a perfect world where everything falls into your lap, and collecting "Magic: The Gathering" cards.

I swear, people actually come to these boards with no direction in life. The above post is what I imagine the voices in their heads telling them to do as they wonder through life wondering what they are doing wrong.

the reason why i dont want to do any of what cybog said is because i want a life and if i meet new people and woman i might find someone who likes me for who i am and i dont want to be stuck in doors with no friends not goin out having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    I think you should not join college. Live at home with your parents. Join a Dungeons and Dragons team if there is one in your neighborhood.

Do your best not to bathe or engage in social interactivity, because frankly...what's the point?

Don't interact with the opposite sex. They apparently don't like you, so why bother?

Working out at the gym? What for? Who are you trying to impress. Your goals should be less lofty - spend more time in front of the television and reading Star Wars books. You are much more intellectual than you are physical, anyhow.

Why do you want to meet women anyhow? All they are is a financial and emotional headache. Your thoughts would be better spent imagining a perfect world where everything falls into your lap, and collecting "Magic: The Gathering" cards.
    ROFL.....................that's about the best thing I've read all month I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast