+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hello can any1 help me... :'(

Hello can any1 help me... :'(

I meet her about last year december when working.....

i give her flower during the valentine day...on tat day the result is positive....and we use sms~ing at tat time.... the result is veryvery positive....
    after a week, i went b home town again and talk my feeling to her....but she say i have a step didnt do. then she also say give me answer when i b nx time.(about 2 month time....now just pass a month...because i after final exam only go back hometown.)
    during tis period, we using sms to contact (call only 3 times), but till 2 week ago, she start less contact with me and getting cold n cold.... .

2day ago, at nite time she send me a sms : "what have u realise during this period...have u found out anything between us."

yesterday nite, she send to me "I dun wan u misunderstand... and dun wanna to hurt any1....but i cant feel anything from u...just like normal fren...just friend...." after that she say we talk clearly when i b hometown..."

y suddenly go negative result....

can any1 give me advise and i still got chance?

plz help ...thx and sry my bad english
    Last edited by arkchong; 16-03-06 at 09:19 AM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry i didn't understand anything you just said!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

maybe you didnt show her enough attention or something? some girls will give up like that or change their mind fast if you dont wait hand and foot on them at the start.. not really sure but that seems like a strong possibility

then what should i do now...still got chance?
    Last edited by arkchong; 16-03-06 at 10:31 AM.

of course you still have a chance man., first of stop text messaging thats a bad habit, call her up and ask her whats the deal tell her how you honestly feel towards u and her as a couple. be straight up worst that casn happen is she still says no but at least you can say you did everything possible.

ok i will try tat...thx

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkchong
    then what should i do now...still got chance?
    Um.

She said she doesn't feel anything for you... sucks but you can't win them all.

There's no way you can just 'make' her have feelings for you suddenly... she's not interested in you like that and she let you know.

Does This Look Like A Text Message To You?!
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

ok some girls are bad at giving the NO im not interested straightaway. and guys will almost always inteprete the girls' nice gesture as interest

so just out of courtesy (especially if you're a nice guy but too bad she aint interested)

she will still remain nice to you and especially if shes not taken she might want to give you a chance. but after evaluation, she just cant make herself like you - the chemistry isnt there, so she will eventually turn you down.