+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i NEED INPUT

i NEED INPUT

when a couple gets into a fight and things are said and then they make up and we say well I didn’t mean any of the things that I said but what about what you just said? I feel that when you do get into a fight and things are said it is escalated but there is some meaning behind what was just brought up and thrown at your face.

This morning I snapped and took it out on so for no apparent reason I was just aggravated with the laundry before I left for work and we have been working really hard this week and I feel as if we haven’t stopped and all we do is go to the bosses house then come home take showers eat have sex and go to bed and then the next day the same thing. Sam has a lot of energy and it’s hard for me to keep up at times when he can just keep going and going. Some down time
    Neways so some things were said and now I don’t know how to take all of it. I did apologize for the way I acted this morning and I gave him a great big hug but what he had said earlier has left me wondering how much truth was behind all that anger.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're fighting again?? sigh.. does it ever stop?? well i guess not because the only time that i see you online is when you have a problem huh??

well like you said, there is always some hidden meaning when a problem is brought up or why else would someone bring up a problem?? if might be a small thing that doesn't really bother them, or a huge thing that they were holding inside and didn't wanna mention. when you're angry, it's probably a lot easier to bring out this problem that you were holding in and i'm sure that this has been on sam's mind for a while.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

We dont fight ofetn most of our time is spent wrking eating sleeping and so forth.

Gosh now im worried!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

Sounds like you don't have time for a break- but how about breaking up the routine?

I thought you guys had more quality time than that.

Remember, you are really happy with Sam 99% of the time- don't get freaked out about one little fight.

In the past two weeks it feels as if we are just in this new routine work make money work make money and the exahustion. This has been our routine and with the kids out of school and camp going on its been nonstop. Even the past two weekends have felt like its not enough and we seem to stick to the same routine just different enevironment- home. I did mention that i would like to go on a date the movies or something this weekend. We did agree that a vaation would be awesome so here we go wrk wrk wrk.

I am happy with Sam and another fight out of not many does not discourage me but the ammunition he thre out of me set me back and made think there is something more he made a comment in regards to our sex life now i feel shut down.

Our converations today were nice. Im a little freaked out!

I thought you two had a rockin' sex life! What's up?

We went thru this first phase after all the rocking which was cool we had sex a certain way in a certain place and it was great, then phase two has been awesome imo and he seems to be enjoying it also, a lot of exploration teasing touching kissing asking questions in regards to what I like, long lasting great orgasms every night. So I've been thinking we have been rocking!

For Sam to throw a comment like that at me in a fight really threw me back. I know I could be worrying to death but this remark scared me. I mean sex is not everything but it’s important to me and my relationship.

Did he imply that he's just a walking dildo to you or something? What did he say?

we were arguing and then i said something about him acting like a jerk and that im tired of him mouthing off to me the way he does when these types of argument occur between us, and he stated thats another thing im tired of sex!!!! WTF

Harsh! Tired of sex in general, or tired of sex with you? No wonder you're concerned....

yeah im freaking out he said tired of our sex or your sex something along those lines. yeah that was pretty harsh and im feeling totally shut out & shut down and emotional as hell. im afraid

Update:

So i we hung out friday night and everything was cool, we finally talked things out and kinda of wrkd it out but you can just tell that he was just not listening to me. We went home had great sex. He said he did not mean what he said and that he is getting to know me pretty well now and he knows what buttons to push so he pushed them.

Next day Bahm the shit hit the fan. He did not understand that certain things were just being overlooked and swept to the side. That i was frustrated and annoyed and that i just could not take anymore of any more fooling around when it came to things around the house. He flipped too. I took it for what it was. I said things i did not mean and the argument took an ugly turn. I was hurt he was hurt it was nuts but through the whole mess he realized that he hasnt been paying attention that we have been dangerously tired and really not taking are of ourselves or tim eto nuture our relationship and that he had not been atually listening to my concerns i agreed that i had particiapted in some oversights too and then we went home and we were all right. we talked some more and then some more. I had been trying to share my conerns and he shut me out so i made sure i was heard. Its like he jolted out of some fuked up dream. neways thing are good now, yeaterday was father day and it was a wonderful day still no se though, we did 69 but still no sex last two nights i have been out like a light.