+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i forgive her?

Should i forgive her?

My girlfriend "unintentionaly" cheated on me. One day we were talking about some random stuff and she suddenly burst out crying and saying that she doesnt deserve me, that im too good for her etc. I asked her what happened and why is she saying that and she told me that she cheated on me (not with sex tho, just a make out) but even so it hurts so bad because i trully love her and would do anything for her. She explained that this guy (who is her friend's friend) was dancing with them and he drank a few drinks more than he should and went and kissed her but she didnt stop him or push him away... So should i forgive her?

I wouldn't consider not pushing someone away to be cheating, necessarily. It could just mean that she didn't want to make waves, thought he might get angry or violent if pushed away since he was drunk, etc. It's borderline, but I think it's closer to the 'forgivable' side of the line.

How do you know if she's lying that it was only a makeout? shes just telling what she wants to tell you and she will tell you enough to calm her guilt trip.

Watch her behavior. In the mean spin plates(talk to more girls) keep her on rotation. The best I could see her now is atleast to have as a fvck buddy.

That is bad advice Joey. That doesn't resolve anything-just makes a bad situation worse.

Do you believe that nothing else happened and if yes, can you forgive her and trust that she wont do it again? If no, walk away now
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Well she was crying that means she still have what it takes to say cry and say truth.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I would have said something very similar to michelle23, you can't ask on a forum if you should forgive her, the question you need to ask yourself is 'can you forgive her?', it's a personal thing, none of us on here know her, you, or your relationship.