+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dunno wad to do n i dunno y i become like tat!!..

i dunno wad to do n i dunno y i become like tat!!..

hi people.. my ex and i have broken up for about 2 months.. n i still love him.. i have asked for many patches.. but he jux said tat he is not ready to commit himself in a relationship.. he broke up with me becox i was controlling him too much(according to him).. he went out with his frenx.. but i got unhappy as he is in army and we alreadi spend v litle amt of time 2gether.. n i said sarcastic remarks like other gals are better and stuff like tat becox i was not happy.. n probably my sadness made me do tat.. but i rilly cant imagine tat i hab done tat.. he said tat i changed.. in the past i was so carin.. whenever he wanted to go out.. i will jux let him go but recently i din.. haiix.. i tink i m in the wrong.. but he doesn't seem as if he can forgive me.. can anyone tell mi wad to do? i rilly love hgim.. n my studies r affected becox i jux miss him too much.. at first he tld me tat he is not true to mi anymore.. but after tat.. he told me he still hab feelin for me.. i m lost n dunno wad i should do jux to get him back.. people hu tink they can help.. pls help mi.. thanx...

...i can't even begin to understand this entire post. It started out ok..but man..by the end it just looked like straight gibberish.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

What the hell is a "tat"?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

hi people.. my ex and i have broken up for about 2 months.. n i still love him.. i have asked for many patches.. but he jux said tat he is not ready to commit himself in a relationship.. he broke up with me becox i was controlling him too much(according to him).. he went out with his frenx.. but i got unhappy as he is in army and we alreadi spend v litle amt of time 2gether.. n i said sarcastic remarks like other gals are better and stuff like tat becox i was not happy.. n probably my sadness made me do tat.. but i rilly cant imagine tat i hab done tat.. he said tat i changed.. in the past i was so carin.. whenever he wanted to go out.. i will jux let him go but recently i din.. haiix.. i tink i m in the wrong.. but he doesn't seem as if he can forgive me.. can anyone tell mi wad to do? i rilly love hgim.. n my studies r affected becox i jux miss him too much.. at first he tld me tat he is not true to mi anymore.. but after tat.. he told me he still hab feelin for me.. i m lost n dunno wad i should do jux to get him back.. people hu tink they can help.. pls help mi.. thanx...
    In English:

-----------------------------------------------

Hi people, My EX and I have broken up for about 2 months and I still love him. I have asked for many chances (Patches), but he just said he isn't ready to commit himself. According to him he broke it off because "I was being too controlling". With him in the army and spending the remainder of his time with his friends, I get to see very little of him. Previously I wasn't very happy with myself, I used to make several sarcastic remarks about how girls were better than me and such. I don't know how I could of done that, because he said I changed. In the past I was so caring, whenever he wanted to go out, I let him. Recently, things changed and I stopped. I think I'm in the wrong, but it seems he isn't able to forgive me.

Can anyone guide me in what to do? I really love him and the entire situation is affecting my studies. At first he said he isn't true to me anymore, but soon after he mentioned that he may still have feelings for me. I'm lost and I don't know what to do just to get him back...

If you think you can help, please help me...

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------

Dang, that was long! Bare in mind if your going to post a problem PLEASE make sure it is readble and in English. People tend to disreguard threads such as this due to bad spelling and grammar, but yeah... thanks to me you might actually get some feedback. Yeah you don't need to say it :: Blushes :: I know I'm cool!
    Last edited by Kiechi; 02-05-05 at 01:42 AM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

thanks kiech.

as for you, girlie. You and your boyfriend dont seem very nice. Maybe the reason he's not spending as much time with you is because he thinks you've changed for the worse?

also...how old are you?

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tat

it's like tit

but with an "A"

like Frasbee

it's like Frisbee

but with an "A"

Me and this chick are bound to get along wonderfully.

tat = that

=P

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    tat = that

=P
    What happened to the "h"? no one likes "h" anymore?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

what the hell?