+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Books store to go to with unbalanced feeling...

A Books store to go to with unbalanced feeling...

B) Today is going to be a tricky day for me.
    If anyone read any of my posts, then you may know that over a month ago I broke up with that special, and pretty much I was nervous about going to my friend's wedding where she would be. Details on that wedding I'll post up later when I get to my office... what happened there wasn't bad at all, but disappointed and hurt I was...

SO MOVING ON... something I've been trying to do, believed I was but now understood I had not fully because I loved someone too much.
    Today I plan to go to this bookstore, where this slightly interesting lady came up to me and talked to me a few weeks back because I maintained the right amount of eye contact with her. She works there so it should not be hard to find her and I think she should be around the right age for me.
    That time I was with my sister and others, so when they decided to leave and dragged me out, I didn't get a chance to get her number, plus I was still down after my ex had messaged me (after the break up) and ended a life long friendship.

Now I'm trying to get my mind focused for today to see if I can ask this lady out. Or go after her number.
    Some how though I am feeling less confident that I can do this. I fear my anxiety will come back (which is something I got over a few years ago) because I felt that anxiety back at the wedding when the dancing started. Even now I kind of feel like I could appear not relaxed.
    I'm telling myself since yesterday that I'm going to do this and I'm not going to mess this up but it doesn't seem to be working.

I think I need that pat on the back like my ex used to give me for going through with something like this.

There's no chance even with speaking with my ex ever again, so I really want to go through with starting up communications with this lady at the bookstore.

Does anyone think I'm going through with the right idea or am I really still unbalanced dangerously?
    I do know a lot of decision making has been very bad in the past many weeks.
    I am relaxed in somewhat of a way but any reminding tips don't hurt and are appreciated.
    -Any replies by me are purely my opinion and based on my experiences and inexperienced actions meaning some things I say are right and some are wrong. If it sounds like it, I am not giving a solution or answer to the problem. This is why I am not supposed to post on forums I read only from.

M.E.
    Kashan
    Rider Viper

My Sister Says: "You're moving on pretty fast."
    I say: "Would you prefer if I sit in a corner all day?"

B) SO the bookstore bit is going well...
    Went once, she was not there.
    I also realized that if I show up at the same bookshop too many times that it would seem odd...

But I went today, and there she was. It was pretty hard to talk because either she or me got interrupted by something external.
    I was also interrupted by my boss (about 45 minutes after work closes) who called me and was deeply concerned about my mental state after he watched my trailers on my latest set of movies.
    He wouldn't get off the phone for about 5 minutes, and I had to assure him loudly that the movie was filmed before my breakup started to affect my daily life.

The good part about this, I conveyed over to this lady that I'm a very busy guy. The bad part is I can tell she is guessing if something is bothering me.

Funny part is though, after the shop, she left before me to go to another shop to buy some groceries while I after that left for the bus stop. We met up at the bus stop after that and chatted a bit.

Sadly though I also can see that I am not giving it my usual best that I normally do. I seem to have reverted to a kind of shocked former self because I seem to be mixing up a lot of things in my mind as well as forgetting easily.

For one, I didn't ask her for her number... nor did I even think to at least give her my number.
    At the bookstore I could have because she took down the name of the book I was looking for and she said she could not look for it since it's her day off tomorrow, but she would on Saturday.
    And I could have given it (or gotten hers) at the bus stop.

Now I'm worried on Saturday I will forget to exchange numbers. But still hanging on my back is if I'm traveling along the right path, especially after how disturbed I seem to be after seeing my ex at the wedding.
    I am so telling my boss he owes me one for disturbing me today... during Non-work hours...
    -Any replies by me are purely my opinion and based on my experiences and inexperienced actions meaning some things I say are right and some are wrong. If it sounds like it, I am not giving a solution or answer to the problem. This is why I am not supposed to post on forums I read only from.

M.E.
    Kashan
    Rider Viper

B) well it was interesting all the way... until...

So I managed to meet up with her again and chatted with her, and this time I gave my number, it was fun.

Later in the night she messaged me, the first thing she asked is my age. Normally I don't give it so as to keep the conversation going but on my second message I sent it anyway since I don't want to waste time with someone older than me again.
    Well she says she's much older than me so we stopped from there.

Well another short story comes to an end... Of course I will probably run into her some day again on the bus if I catch the late/last one, or I will stop by the shop because I was looking for a particular book anyway.
    Now on to the next...

(I think this thread should be moved to some story/journal/diary area, since it's more like that anyway)

M.E.
    Kashan
    Rider Viper