+ Follow This Topic

Thread: serious problem, I think???

serious problem, I think???

My wife and I have been together for almost 4 years now. We dated for about 6 months and then decided to get married. We have four children (one is hers from a previous marriage, two are mine from a previous marriage, and the other is ours together). I thought things were going pretty good for us, could have been better financially, but altogether, I thought we were both pretty happy with our lives.
    Anyway, the other day, I was online and I came across this website that she was on called lovingyou.com, where she had posted a forum from shortly after we started dating saying that she was thinking about leaving me since I wasn't pleasing her sexually. I talked to her about it and she says that she doesn't remember writing it, and that if she thought I was bad in bed, that she would have said something to me, or ended the relationship a long time ago. Should I be worried about this, or should I just ignore it and let it go since it's been almost 4 years??????

You should let it go. Tell her to take the post down, then spend the weekend in bed together. She owes you a blowjob or two, IMO.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Google that user name and see if more posts come up. If you come across nothing forget it. Sounds like when you talked to her she would have admitted... I hope.

In the meantime I hope you'd paid a little more attention to your bedroom performance. Does she have any reason to be unsatisfied? One position, boring, vanilla, sex?

Are you sure that she write this and not somebody else with identical name?

Sex is pretty when people know each other very well, only in this ocasion they know how to give much pleasure to the partner. You are writing "she had posted a forum from shortly after we started dating ". So don't worry about it.