+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex problems with marriage

Sex problems with marriage

Hi.. I'm a female and I've been married to my husband for a short time. When we first starting having sex, he would be more intimate by kissing my neck, nipples and caressing me. It was great. Unfortunately, he didn't have sex for a long time before we hooked up and he is on a perscription to help him stay erect (which works fine).

My issue is that he doesn't kiss me, doesn't caress me, doesn't do anything but put his "thing" in and out which feels absolutely wonderful but it's not enough. And it's always in missionary position. Its like, he's concentrating or something. I'll touch his stomach during sex and he doesn't want me to becuse he thinks his stomach is big. He is not big at all. If anything, he needs to gain weight!

A little about me, I can't stop thinking about having sex with him. I need more intimacy. I'm just afaid to tell him because I don't want to hurt his ego. We used to have sex three times a week. Now, I'm lucky if I get it from him once a week.

What is even more strange for a guy (I think) he doesn't want me to give him oral sex. He gives me oral sex but he doesn't want his "wife" to have a d**k in her mouth. Now, this is a first for me. I love oral sex. Before I got with him, I was basically with a sex maniac for almost 20 years. We did everything and had the same sexual apetite. Now, that I'm in a "normal " relationship with someone, I can't tell if this is normal for a guy since I've only had sex with a total of 2 guys in my life.

Anyway, any advice you can give me would be awesome. Like I said, I do want to talk to him but how do I do this without hurting that male ego? :-)

Thank you!

I need both of your ages, because it is somewhat relevant.

However, my first thought is he is very self-conscious about his erectile dysfunction. Try to make it a positive, talk to him and say how much you like to be with him. Try to do something different, buy some new lingerie, ask what his fantasies are and pick one you can do for him. Also, lack of exercise decreases libido. I'm 40. When I don't exercise, I lose libido even though my testosterone is normal. My doctor says there are other chemicals involved with libido, it's not just testosterone. So, he needs to exercise 40 minutes per day, 3-4 days per week. This will increase his libido. Even doing a stationary bike 40 minutes each time will help. When I do my bike I read or watch TV.

As for oral sex, you may be brushing your teeth on him, which is very painful for a guy, and he may not feel comfortable telling you about it. You can try Gummerz, which is a thin tooth covering designed for oral sex. Only $7, and they work, and you don't have to focus on your teeth anymore. You can focus on technique. Google it. Gummerz.com.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)