+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is my problem? :(

What is my problem? :(

I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year. It seems that every thing I do is for him and he rarely does the same. Therefore,I often get cranky when he failed my expectation. But my expectations are weird and I doubt he would understand. Like today, I saw him walking a block away from me, so I ran after him,hoping to catch him. Then when I did catch him, I decided that he didn't look happy enough, so I was being cranky the whole time afterwards. There are also some other times that, especially when we're on the phone, I would think that he doesn't sound happy to hear from me and therefore give him attitudes.Of course he doesn't like it. He's been complaining about how much my crankiness bothers him and even warned me that he would consider a break if this keeps happening all the time. This made me feel that he doesn't really care about me. I also don't know if he considers me as a serious girlfriend because he NEVER mentioned about me in front of his family (I did). I have thoughts that I'm being kept secret, and that he's just using me. On the other hand, I'm in love with him. I think about him pretty much every minute. I care a lot about him, and I feel really happy with him when I'm not cranky. It even came across my mind sometimes that I would marry him. If it helps to know, this is his first relationship, he's only 19 and I'm one year older. I really don't know why I'm having all these crappy feelings now, but they're driving me nuts...

You didn't really provide enough details, but you do appear to get cranky easily. You get cranky because he wasn't super excited when you ran up to him? What if he was having a bad, stressful day? You need to work on not being cranky all the time.

instead of being cranky, maybe you should ask him why he doesn't seem excited to see you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.