+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why Do I Wanna Break Up After I Start Dating?

Why Do I Wanna Break Up After I Start Dating?

it seems here lately after i get in a relationship i don't wanna be in one anymore. and it might be attributed to after we have sex is when i get this feeling.

i wanna be single but i feel my girlfriend needs me in her life right now, she wants to better herself and she listens to me. and i don't wanna hurt her feelings, we have only been going out for a few weeks.

really i'd just like to go up to someone and say "wanna have sex?" and them always say yes. but that will never happen. i was single for a while before i started dating my g/f. and i like being single, but i do miss the company of a woman, but definitely not the relationship bull.

i don't know where else to go online for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spydr View Post
    really i'd just like to go up to someone and say "wanna have sex?" and them always say yes.
    Don't we all...

this is when prostitutes come in handy. or....go for older more desperate single women.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    this is when prostitutes come in handy. or....go for older more desperate single women.
    yuck, i will never pay for sex. there are diseases and i'd feel like such a loser having to pay for it.

yeah, and if you date an older career driven women, you can leave early without guilt. They have business meetings and soccer practice to take the kids to. And maybe she'll send you home with one of the kids lunchables, or a fruit roll up.
    there are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I sounds like you have mixed signals. You do want a female, but you don't. You want sex, but you think the only way to receive it is with a committed relationship.

If you send out mixed signals, you receive mixed signals (law of attraction)

I think it is very possible to get great sex and be single. The secret (key) is to be consistent in your belief and want.

There are many example or men and women who are simply enjoying sex, no more, no less. When you believe it is a possible activity, you will start to meet people who are a perfect match to what you are looking for.
    Sabrina tried spamming, but got busted.

There are web sites dedicated to people (men and women) looking for NSA sex. I don't know if they work but they might be worth looking into.

Google adult dating.

Carl.

to 'playful'
    i started dating her because i thought hey, we have a lot in common, this might be cool. but now i'm bored of it already. and getting sex all the time and being single is hard for me. i'm in SC, with no car, i don't go up to random people and ask for sex, and i'm a male. women have men hounding them for sex all the time. men are the ones hounding, so it may be more difficult.

to 'carl1222'
    all those sights are scams, you have to pay to use them and there is usually only ugly, gross women on there (at least in my state). because if they were attractive they wouldn't even need a site like that.

it seems here lately after i get in a relationship i don't wanna be in one anymore. and it might be attributed to after we have sex is when i get this feeling.

i wanna be single but i feel my girlfriend needs me in her life right now, she wants to better herself and she listens to me. and i don't wanna hurt her feelings, we have only been going out for a few weeks.

really i'd just like to go up to someone and say "wanna have sex?" and them always say yes. but that will never happen. i was single for a while before i started dating my g/f. and i like being single, but i do miss the company of a woman, but definitely not the relationship bull.

i don't know where else to go online for answers.
    Well you're going to find the answers in yourself, not on the internet.

You might try asking yourself if you need a girlfriend who is not needy, but rather independent, or perhaps ask yourself what you really want out of relationships. It does not sound like you want a relationship, but rather an exclusive hooker, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Well you're going to find the answers in yourself, not on the internet.

You might try asking yourself if you need a girlfriend who is not needy, but rather independent, or perhaps ask yourself what you really want out of relationships. It does not sound like you want a relationship, but rather an exclusive hooker, in my opinion.
    ha ha ha ha! no, no hooker.

In that case, you have to be honest to your gf. I think you're not ready for any commitment yet. And the thing is, how long can you pretend with how you feel? Do you love your gf or youre just after something else?
    I am a spammer. God help me.

Quote Originally Posted by eireen View Post
    In that case, you have to be honest to your gf. I think you're not ready for any commitment yet. And the thing is, how long can you pretend with how you feel? Do you love your gf or youre just after something else?
    no, far too early for love. but my problem is i keep doing this with the past 4 or 5 girlfriends. i don't know why i keep doing this. i really wish i did.

i think that you are not ready to have a relationship, and you shouldn't feel pressured to have one yet. just make sure that you let the girls know (in a very delicate way of course) that you would appreciate having sexual relations however are not ready to have anything else.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

i think that you are not ready to have a relationship, and you shouldn't feel pressured to have one yet. just make sure that you let the girls know (in a very delicate way of course) that you would appreciate having sexual relations however are not ready to have anything else.
    what's weird is i used to be obsessive and clingy and wanted love and relationships more then anything when i was young. but now i want them less and less. almost like i'm working backwards from being ready to settle down.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    but i do miss the company of a woman, but definitely not the relationship bull.
    Ha, well, all I can add is that this will NEVER change. Relationships are full of BS moments, no matter how awesome your partner is.

But, I agree you sound too young to be thinking of setting. So I think you should just take it out of the equation.

Older, no strings women. Check.

**** buddy? A friend who would agree to a semi-exclusive arrangement?

Otherwise, if you can afford it, perhaps a mistress/GF who you lavish but who knows the deal? There are women (and men) who would accept such an arrangement.