+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Her mum is calling me...

Her mum is calling me...

Dear ladies,
    I have already posted my story here. In brief my girlfriend broke up with me 10 days ago. We didn't have any contact for one week already. Last time she called me (3 days ago) I didn't answer. Now her mum is calling and messaging me with "friendly" 'how are you doing ?" I have always been in good relationship with her mum and she actually loved me as a son (that was she used to say me). So I don't want to be rude and just ignore her. On the other hand, I almost sure whatever I say will go directly to my X. so what should I do and say in this case ?

Thanks,
    Tomet

P.S. I want my gf back, but want it to be her deliberate decision and not some emotional temporary weakness....

Well, if it's just a simple question like how you're doing, I don't see why you shouldn't reply, right? Keep your replies short and to the point, but it still shows the kindness you show the mom when you talked to her on normal occasions. If you present the right words, you can easily portray that you're serious about your decision.
    By the way, your ex won't understand anything unless you tell her. If you want her back, and want it to be her deliberate decision, but she has no idea that you want that, then there might be a problem there. Girls can't read minds.
    Hope that helps.
    SAULE. reaching for something higher than the sky.

I agree with Saule. But not having contact with your ex isn't the way to get her back. Woo hoo communication!
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

Thanks, but

what about "No Contact" for few weeks, "Let her miss you" and actually experience "fear of loss" ? So isn't this true ? I know she can not read minds, but she actually broke with me, and I know that my "begging" will just push her away more. But may be, by this "strategy" she will actually miss me. If she broke with me, I expect it to be her move, not mine. Amn't I right ? I am not talking about "ego" games, but about her real decision.

Her mom is only contacting you because I'm pretty sure your ex asked her to to keep tabs on you. And you are keeping in contact with the mom because you want to manipulate the situation in your favor, but make it look like you're not manipulating it.

This is one huge game that could potentially kill any hope for reconciliation.