+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell my friend that likes me that I've met someone

How to tell my friend that likes me that I've met someone

Good afternoon everyone my name is nick I'm 22 I'm having a very difficult time deciding on what to do in my situation so I'm looking help first,I've met this girl almost a year ago and we became very close but never dated I know for a fact that she want to date me and I love her very much so we became close and slept together but as her feeling develop,I told her that I can't date her many time because honestly If we started dating she would want it to be a serious relationship and she would want to be with me forever that's how she discribed it but I've never dated a girl before I have no experience on how I really feel i don't want to make a mistake with her but recenly met someone and want to date her how can I tell herl that without losing out friendship honestly i would rather not date that new girl and have her in my life but at the same time I've never dating someone else I don't want to feel like I've missed out she had lots of boyfriend and me none please help help help help,

There is nothing you can do to control how one will feel. It shouldn't matter tho, this is your life and you should be able to experience it any way you want. If she decided to end your friendship because you wish to date others, that is her problem and not yours. Its just a friendship, friends will come and go in your life....if it was meant to be you will meet again sometime down the road and maybe rekindle your relationship.

Just to add another note: I doubt very highly that this new girl will want you to be friends with a girl and she will definitely have a problem that you two have slept together....ah yes she will find that out eventually and it will cause you more problems. She is gonna end up making you choose.
    Last edited by smackie9; 15-08-11 at 02:17 AM.