+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriends friend likes me?

My boyfriends friend likes me?

Basically, recently i have started having some thoughts of whether my boyfriends friend likes me. He is just a friend to him, not a best mate or anything and we get along aswell. It all started when me and him were left alone at a party, trying to get a taxi to follow everyone, we kept talking for ages and he wouldnt leave me until i found everyone, although he wanted to go home hours before. Fair deal, might have been just nice to me,..then recently we were all on a holiday, many many friends of ours and me and him just kept ending up together, alone, in all different ways. First he walked me back from a party and ended up staying in my hotel room, and sleeping in my bed. Just sleeping though, nothing happened, not even touching, he just wanted to sleep in a bed rather than on the floor and there was no more bed space left so i said yes. Then..next day, instead of going with all his mates out chilling, he just walked into my room and sat down to talk to me...later, he found me in my room by myself and did the same, sat down to talk to me. on the last day of our holiday he got drunk, just to mention, he doesnt drink so he was sober every night, where as i was slightly drunk every single one of them. Anyway, this night he was boozy and we ended up alone, again, and he suddenly started asking questions about me and my boyfriends relationship, then later we ended up sleeping in the same bed again, and as we were falling asleep he told me he loved me and kissed me on my cheek, then he cuddled me, holding hands..until morning hours. i was very very very drunk that night and i have still a lot of blank memories from that time. Two people have told me rndomly that they think he fancies me, not based on my story but based of what they have seen or what they think. He hasnt spoken to me since and thats why i am confused I dont want to ask him anything, im just confused and want to know. Any ideas? Thanksss!

Either dump your boyfriend or ask this guy to back off.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Do you think theres definite liking involved..can it not just be that he was drunk or maybe just friendly to me on his sober occasions? i love my boyfriend very much and feel embarassed of my drunkenness but since that guy hasnt spoken to me since i havent got a clue what is going on...

Drinking does not cause you to do anything that wasn't already there - it just lowers your inhibitions towards doing it. It's quite possible that he never would have said or done anything sober and just kept it to himself... but now you know. He does like you, and he's said it. If he's unused to drink, it's possible he doesn't remember it.

Best advice I have is to echo Vincenzo. Either break up with your boyfriend, or tell his friend that you're not interested and that he needs to back off.

Your boyfriend's friend is putting moves on you, though he isn't brave enough to say what he wants from you yet.

Assuming that you aren't a troll, try to imagine your boyfriend's reaction if he saw this stuff happening with this other guy: the kisses, the cuddling, the holding of hands, the declaration of love. How much more obvious can this get?

So again, figure out what you want and make a decision. Either dump your boyfriend so you can be with his friend (not much of a friend in my opinion), or tell the friend to stop harassing you. Or maybe you just want a bunch of drama and attention, in which case you should just let this situation continue until these guys are fighting over you.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Ask your boyfriend what he thinks about the situation with you and this guy (don't forget to tell him that you've shared the same bed and cuddled with the guy).

i just cant believe he would do something like that to his mate. i know iv ****ed up letting him cuddling me but i didnt think anything until that morning..always thought he just being nice to me. i feel very awkward now startin a conversation to him about this. what if he'll just laugh and say im being silly and that. there is a chance isnt there? dont want to look like a fool...

Quote Originally Posted by Cher View Post
    i just cant believe he would do something like that to his mate. i know iv ****ed up letting him cuddling me but i didnt think anything until that morning..always thought he just being nice to me. i feel very awkward now startin a conversation to him about this. what if he'll just laugh and say im being silly and that. there is a chance isnt there? dont want to look like a fool...
    Of course he is into you. If you really were clueless about the whole situation, then you need to not be alone with the friend in the future and you need to brush off his advances of "friendship".

She wants to know if he likes her enough to break up with her boyfriend. This is extremely simple. You can choose to stay with your boyfriend and stop all the inappropriate behavior with his friend or you can break up with you bf and try this new guy out. Actually you already cheated on him and should probably break up with him anyways.

okay...so why hasnt he spoken to me since? that makes the situation so weird. of course i need to tell him to back off or in general, just ignore him.

You said he KISSED YOU AND TOLD YOU HE LOVED YOU, yet here you are asking us if he's into you? What sense does that make? You're obviously interested in him to the point of seeking online advice about "what to do". I think it's pretty obvious what should be done. Why do you care why he hasn't spoken to you? Kid is no friend, aided you in cheating on your boyfriend.

He hasn't contacted you since because you have a boyfriend and he's embarrassed by his declaration. He knows he's made things awkward.

Forget about it and focus on your man!

how have i cheated? he gave me a kiss on a cheek and spent the night next to me? im sorry if i sound stupid but i really dont have a clue about things like that because i have been in a relationship for about three years now and thats the first occasion shit like this has happened to me..i was just seeking adivice

Back off from both of them and see what happens ... time tells ... see who really wants you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cher View Post
    Basically, recently i have started having some thoughts of whether my boyfriends friend likes me. He is just a friend to him, not a best mate or anything and we get along aswell. It all started when me and him were left alone at a party, trying to get a taxi to follow everyone, we kept talking for ages and he wouldnt leave me until i found everyone, although he wanted to go home hours before. Fair deal, might have been just nice to me,..then recently we were all on a holiday, many many friends of ours and me and him just kept ending up together, alone, in all different ways. First he walked me back from a party and ended up staying in my hotel room, and sleeping in my bed. Just sleeping though, nothing happened, not even touching, he just wanted to sleep in a bed rather than on the floor and there was no more bed space left so i said yes. Then..next day, instead of going with all his mates out chilling, he just walked into my room and sat down to talk to me...later, he found me in my room by myself and did the same, sat down to talk to me. on the last day of our holiday he got drunk, just to mention, he doesnt drink so he was sober every night, where as i was slightly drunk every single one of them. Anyway, this night he was boozy and we ended up alone, again, and he suddenly started asking questions about me and my boyfriends relationship, then later we ended up sleeping in the same bed again, and as we were falling asleep he told me he loved me and kissed me on my cheek, then he cuddled me, holding hands..until morning hours. i was very very very drunk that night and i have still a lot of blank memories from that time. Two people have told me rndomly that they think he fancies me, not based on my story but based of what they have seen or what they think. He hasnt spoken to me since and thats why i am confused I dont want to ask him anything, im just confused and want to know. Any ideas? Thanksss!

So he managed to kiss you on the cheek, cuddle all night with you, and hold hands with you........all night, and you don't see how you cheated? Hmmmm, I'm gonna make this my last post on this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast