+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: showing cleavage

showing cleavage

Hi there is a girl that i work with who i have got to really like. When we first started working together she would always fix her top if too much was showing like you girls do so guys cant see anything. but after a while we got to know each other and got on pretty well. we talk a good bit and sometimes ring each other outside work. anyway, in the last while, if her cleavage shows, she doesnt prevent it and even in some cases leans over a bit to reveal more.

Question is, is a girl always aware of her cleavage or do they forget sometimes ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We like to look at our own cleavage. YOU aren't supposed to notice it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She is well aware.

I'm always aware of how much I am showing...

I tend to adjust it though. Like if I'm walking past a dirty old perv in the street with stary eyes, I adjust my top and to show less. If he's quite fanciable though I wouldn't bother adjusting it. Maybe it's something to do with, attracting a mate you know.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    We like to look at our own cleavage. YOU aren't supposed to notice it.
    lol, I've caught girls looking there very often, either we are supposed to notice, or they are bad at hiding it.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If i show cleavage its for a reason...and that reason isnt for my my benefit (though i suppose it actually could be classed as that!!!)
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Well may be she is not aware of how much she is showing, or she wants you to see. Anyway, dont tell her anything or she might be offended. Just try not to look

Yes girls are aware of if their cleavage is showing. I always notice mine and adjust it as I need too, if i'm with my boyfriend and I want his attention or him to notice I will show more otherwise I will cover it up so it's not as noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Riyko View Post
    I always notice mine and adjust it as I need too, if i'm with my boyfriend and I want his attention or him to notice I will show more otherwise I will cover it up so it's not as noticeable.
    You use your cleavage to get his attention? isn't there other means?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    She wants sexual attention from him in those moments, most likely. At least that's my goal when I'm revealing cleavage. If I want a guy to pay attention to what I'm saying, I'll say something intelligent or thoughtful. But I wouldn't expect a man to actually listen to me if I were dressed in a short skirt and a plunging v-neck.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    She wants sexual attention from him in those moments, most likely. At least that's my goal when I'm revealing cleavage. If I want a guy to pay attention to what I'm saying, I'll say something intelligent or thoughtful. But I wouldn't expect a man to actually listen to me if I were dressed in a short skirt and a plunging v-neck.
    I'm sure I'd look you in the eyes and listen to every word you had to say....yea I'm totally lying.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I use it for sexual attention, but sometimes I have to use it to get his attention (he's good at blocking everything out) so it catches his eye.

i wore a new sexy top today to the home improvement center. holy cow! did it attract attention to me or what? so i wore it with some tight jeans to a party tonight too, hey i'm single again what can i say? anyway i got more attention than i expected and when i liked the guy i had no problem with what i was wearing(or barely wearing). when i didn't like the guy i felt rather annoyed and my behavior(or lack of it) make it quite clear to him i was not interested.

if she is comfortable with lots of cleavage showing.....she likes you.
    Last edited by lotus petals; 24-07-10 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riyko View Post
    I use it for sexual attention, but sometimes I have to use it to get his attention (he's good at blocking everything out) so it catches his eye.

You females are wicked hahaha.

OK, i'm the weird guy here cos i dislike women showing cleavage.
    most of the time it just comes across to me as a cheap way of getting attention.

do i look ? hell, yes ! but my impression of a cleavage showing woman would start off negative unless i was
    all horny at that moment and thinking nothing more than getting in bed with her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast