+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love And Its Strange Way Of Showing

Love And Its Strange Way Of Showing

'ELLO!

My story i guess to say starts here, with all those who engage in helping me. Im still young by standards, but old enought to understand alot. I feel like an idiot for needing help, but a genuis for admiting I do. So read on and lets get through our worries together.

Im a young women who has fallen in love with a young man. Its a classic love story. Except there's so many problems.

Problem 1. Im bisexual and he thinks I perfer girls over guys. I have liked more guys over girls. He dosent beileve me.

Problem 2. Im not sure wheather he likes a friend of mine or not. They are pretty close but never had a romantic relationship. She is currently in a relationship with another male.

Problem 3. My friend likes him and she knows that i do too (not the same one ). Im stuck on wheather to support her or try to make a move. I also kinda of like her more than a friend, but like a close sister. At one point I did like her romantically.

Problem 3......( its basically about the guy...)

Me and him know each other through band class and our interests. We both like anime, cussing, and anything perverted. We make alot of jokes about stuff like that. He's white, tall and gets mad easily, but can be a the coolest guy in the world. He's also one of the smartest people I know. He thinks of me as a b**** since we play fight alot and im kinda weird. I piss him off because I know we are just pretending. He sends me mixed signals and im not sure wheather im a friend or more than that. Plus we have totally different backgrounds and personalitys. He calls me by my last name and I do the same back. The Biggie....
    HE KNOWS I LIKE HIM
    Except we havent said a word about it.

About me:
    Im perverted and smart but pretend to be stupid for the sake of laughter. Hes the only person who knows both sides of me. Everyone thinks im naturally stupid. Im asian and short in height and rather chubby. All of which become jokes about me from him. Im a huge tomboy and I hate wearing girl clothes. I even wear boxers. Girl clothing is too expensive andthe sake of clothes is to cover you up.But I do follow guy fashions. He wears normal clothes, like the ones I wear. He dosent mind me touching him ( age appropreitate ). He tickles me too. We both are hostile to each other then laughing the next its a weird relationship. Its probably due to the fact Im relaxed with everyone. I dont have alot of personal boundaries. People thinks im kind of a slutbut, he knows that Im just kidding alot.

My only hope is for him to see me as a female not "one of the boys".
    Last edited by LaughingComedy; 19-03-09 at 11:44 PM. Reason: I made mistakes in my posting.

Then if you really like this guy.. act like a real woman. Since your still a woman, and have a growing feelings for this guy, don't let him just look at you as his buddy.
    I guess this is the sign.. forget about wearing boyish clothes.. wearing girls' clothes is not that expensive like what you think, actually men clothes are more expensive than ours. And you could still wear clothes comfortable for you.. you don't have to wear skirts or dress.. just like casual wears.. jeans, blouse, shorts (short shorts ) you know how ordinary girls wear.

You could be yourself, but I don't think you have to make yourself stupid just to be funny? And on telling him you really like him.. just say it seriously, and let him think about it. Maybe this could affect your friendship, but if you wish him to look at you differently and the other people as well.. do it. Like I said, maybe it's about time.

Good Luck
    “Some people are so determined to find blissful happiness that they overlook a lifetime of contentment” -Unknown.
    listening on my music while trying to figure out your situation..

I've atcually tried to make a move on him. We were having a formal party and a I showed up in this really nice top with slacks. Heck, I even wore earrings. He said I looked nice but then promptly when to treating me like his buddies. I guess atleast I know no matter what happens we'll always be friends. I just wish he wasnt so dense to the fact that Im female. Like I said before.
    I tried to hug him once too, I mean everyone lets me hug them. But he scooted away gave me one of his funny death glares and went back to telling a joke. Seriously its like hes bipolar. I try not to mind though. There's always the perks of him treating me in his own special way.

Thanks for the advice though.
    Good Luck in your love life!