+ Follow This Topic

Thread: quick question

quick question

so i've watched lots of movies and girls like getting their nipples kissed, sucked on. right?? well i do it to my gf, but it doesnt really do anythin for her. she said they arent that sensitive, i'm pretty sure every girls nippels are. so am i doing somethin wrong? or what..help please

Whatever her reasons are, it's clear to me that she doesn't want you doing it. Find out what she does want and do that instead. maybe she'll get into the nipple thing later.
    Spammer Spanker

Not all women have super sensitive nipples - like Giga said - ask her - you can also try to rest of the breast too - the underside is pretty sensitive - her willing - make her body your playground - lots more exciting stuff then tits and ass.

oh i now theres lots more then tits and ass, the tits are the only things i've failed at, and its driving me crazy, like a good kinda crazy, its a challenge..lol..

well. give it a try on the underside - i'm blessed with a pretty sensitive g/f - but she enjoys the underside of the breast - worth a shot i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Whatever her reasons are, it's clear to me that she doesn't want you doing it. Find out what she does want and do that instead. maybe she'll get into the nipple thing later.
    No he is just doing it wrong. They have to be erect to feel anything and you have to have her in the mood if she is going to enjoy feeling it.

Start with her neck and earlobe. WORK to the breasts.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    They have to be erect to feel anything and you have to have her in the mood if she is going to enjoy feeling it.
    Someone has to tell my boobies that they are doing it wrong, then!

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Someone has to tell my boobies that they are doing it wrong, then!
    I agree... damn boobs are defective!
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

next

good question

Lol

LOL, my friend this made my laugh cause i have always thought the same thing and i have always been to embarassed to ask.

Anyway what i have figured is the sexual showing that you are giving her. It is programmed that a guy sucking on your tit for w/e reason is HOT or exciting, so what i would do is try it in a sexy way, not so much like u kno making her cum..go 4inch in or w/e the hell they say to do. But mostly make it look sexy sort of turn her on if you would say.

again tho my friend i have wondered this forever all i kno is when i do it, my back gets grabbed which makes me feel good cause it makes me feel like she is either getting turned on or im doin it right i got no F'ing idea lol i had to give it a try tho...damn this was such a girls thread

good things