+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick Question

Quick Question

I'm 15 and met a beautiful girl that I beginning to really like. She is nice and have a great personality, all of that great stuff and we're becoming pretty good friends. But she is also 19... Is she was too old for me or what? I'm just lookign for advice because I know she's quite a bit older but I really like her.

thanks

If she doesn't have a problem with your age and is willing to be with you then I dont see a problem. But, most girls around that age want someone around their age so I wouldnt rush into anything. I say the best way to find out is to have a normal conversation and come in the convo with would you ever consider going out with me or something similar to that. From her response you should be able to determine how serious she is. Like me, I'm 17, and my mom has a sexy friend in her late 20s I believe. She started calling me her husband, etc... I believe its pretty evident that she's just playing around but she lets me touch her and do what ever I want with her so I'm basically just enjoying it while it lasts. But I know that it wont get serious, not unless if i suddenly become rich .

Right now we're just friends...Any good ways to kind of get her to like me "down the road" a little bit when we get to be better friends and know each other better?

Quote Originally Posted by someone2
    Right now we're just friends...Any good ways to kind of get her to like me "down the road" a little bit when we get to be better friends and know each other better?
    I dont know if a girl 4 years ahead would but, I guess a good way would be to remember the things that she cares most about, if you do that and you show her that you remember those things, then she will like you more than before because it shows that you're actually paying attention to her. If she has something that she likes to do alot or something she wants to be, be supportive and encourage her, if she asks you a honest question about it, like do you think she would be good as a? Dont shut her down if she isnt good, but be like you think she'd be great as a ??? but there are some things she should work on if she wants to make it where she wants to be, and then from your point of view tell her what you think she needs to work on, then from there you can ask her if she would like you to help her out with what she needs to work on, ask her when she would like to do whatever... Now if its something that you cant really help with, find books, sites, or stuff like that that would be helpful to her and tell her where she can find them, etc...