+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i feel like my boyfriend is losing interest or is he doing this on purpose?

i feel like my boyfriend is losing interest or is he doing this on purpose?

I met him on feb during valentines day. He asked me to be this date but I wasn't his first choice which is awkward to ask someone to be his back up date, but I guess he didn't want to be alone that day. I told him I'm not sure bcuz i'm not too fond of the backup thing but my friends told me to try it and see what happens and I did since he asked me to hang out with our friends and I backed out on him so many times, so I was like what the heck; give it a try. He told everyone we were dating on a video chat and I was like really? We just went out once. Ok things have been great, we continued to see each other more. Than one day he told me he loved me on the phone and I was like umm. he said he was obsessed with me and I was like really? I never fell in love before and my ex was a crappy boyfriend. So I didn't know what to say, but then he would constantly tell me he loves me when we end our conversation and how much he misses me.

Now since we had a fight and he got mad at me for something small and one thing lead to another and he got more mad that i talked to a guy he doesn't like due to them having some major issues with the law, but I was devestated and emotional and just need to talk to someone which wasn't a good choice but just wanted someone to listen to me and I didn't talk alot of stuff to him, but just that all these angers built up when my boyfriend didn't want to meet me and I was making him some sweets so he can forgive me. After that, he doesn't really say he misses me or loves me and I don't know what to think. It makes me feel like he's losing interest in me and he said that he doesn't want to spoil me. I never asked him to spoil me. he doesn't text me as much in the morning. I have to text him and sometimes he doesn't respond and when I ask him why he didn't contact me. he would say I was busy, I was driving, but really? he text and checks his phone when he's driving all the time and says he's pro... After that one fight, things changed. he's either doing this on purpose or he's losing interest. But I don't think he is losing interest but probably unsure if I am the right girl for him since he had a lot of issues with his past ex that I think he can't get over or scared he will get hurt again if he loves me too much. He told me we can't meet as much because we need to take it slow and slowly get to know each other otherwise it will get boring and stuff which is true. My friend sees her bf all the time and they fight alot. Breakup and makeup... I don't want to lose him because I'm starting to love him more, but I am also insecure about our future. What should i do? I think about this a lot and I already have enough stress on my hands right now

Sorry dear but he is not a good choice for a BF. All that is going to happen is frustration and heartache. There is a reason why he is pulling back, because things are just not working out. Do yourself a real big favor and break up with him. It's might seem shocking to you but relationships are not forever, they will come and go in your life. A relationship shouldn't be stressful and making you feel like a wreck.....move on, it will hurt for a few weeks but it's better than hurting for months more if you stay with him.