+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trying to work out things with the EX

Trying to work out things with the EX

Me and my ex broke up about a year and a half ago, It was a very hard break up on both of us, basically I was immature and broke up with her 3x in 2 months and also it had a lot to do with religion and my parents trying to control my life about it. We hung out again last summer but it never really went anywhere and we were both not ready for anything like dating again even though we thought we were at different times.

But this time is different, we started to hang out around the first week of January and have pretty much hung out every day since then. Everything is going great, we talk we laugh we cuddle and do all that normal stuff. We talk about how we know each other has changed and she tells me she sees me having kids with me.

Here is the issue, she says she loves me but her problem is that it feels very weird for her to be physical with me and she just can't do it b/c something doesnt feel right. She doesn't feel like she can make out with me sober or be intimate with me in anyway. She tells me she doesnt know why she is like this and is trying really hard to figure out what to do.
    Now on my side of it, she got really drunk one night when i was sober and made out with me, this even felt weird to me and i dont feel like i should. This girl is someone I want to spend the rest of my life with and i know there is no one else i want to be with.

Is this something that can be fixed? Something that just takes time to have it be the way it used to be? We both know that you have to have intimacy in a relationship even though it should not be the #1 priority. Every time we hooked up in the summer or after we broke up it was always drunk but there wernt issues. But now 6 months after all of that and we went our own ways for a bit we just cant seem to be physical. Any help or insights on the situation would be appriciated.

You dumped her 3 times in 2 months ... and you wonder why she is not ready to have your d**k inside her again???

Grow up ... this is not a sex problem, it's a trust problem ... earn it!

Carl.