+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok so things did not work out :(

Ok so things did not work out :(

So me and that girl did not work out There was a special someone who i met through msn who got my e-mail address through this and contacted me she came to me with a problem and i helped her as best i could. So after chatting a few times and getting to know her i told showed her my thread entilted "How do you girls feel about someone you just met" she firstly agreed with you guys and thought that this girl may have liked me! Then over a little time we and this girl i was wanting to date basically said that don’t stop looking for girls on the internet i told this to my special friend and she advised me that she was telling me that i should move on. Of course this upset me at the time as i really liked this girl very much and i really felt down but my very special friend i had met on hear was there for me. She put up with my moods and even rudeness (I was not being rude not to her any way but she felt i was and of course i said i was deeply sorry) we have been talking for over 2 weeks now and we have talked almost every night. I cannot put it in to words to how much she has been a very good friend to me and if it was not for her I would probably still be sad I have felt a very good bond with her nothing like I have experienced before and I really like it she is the 1 person who I feel so safe to talk to about anything she is an angel in disguise to me I am so happy for being her friend and she is every thing that I look for in a girl friend but the sad twist to this is I have to remember that she is basically on the other side of the world to me  this is such a shame for me. But I have really enjoyed talking to this special person and I cant truly tell her in words how much she has helped me and been there for me and better still made me fell like I am worth something. She is so precious to me and I it will cut me up inside if she was to leave me. I really want to thank her publicly for her help I wont mention any names as this will be unfair on her. But she knows who she is and I just want to say to you that you are the best thing that has happened to me I cant explain in words how you do and I relay like you it is such a shame that you are on the other side of the world to me as you are every think I look for and more in a partner. Thank you and thank you LF for all your help and your patience with me. Steve
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Steven and Giga
    Sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

LOL it is not Giga infact the girl i am talking about has never posted in my thread i am sorry to disapoint you vashti
    I apologise in advanced for my atrocious spelling. The advice or View I give probably wont be much good but it may help some one make a good suggestion!
    Cheers Steve

Add: I must thank Gigabitch for all her time spent on trying to resolve things
    Cheers Steve

You're cheating on me? I'm mortified!

one lucky girl indeed

She is one lucky girl as well ... you made her feel specially in a short period of time youve been talkin to each other even if its just online... the connection is there and God knows that its a friendship bond by God and by fate.. its not that bad you came from different location but then again youve expressed the deepest and sincerest friendship you can offer. she must be flattered with all the good words youve showered her...God knows how thankful shes is to have you in her life as well...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by charmedone2000 View Post
    God knows how thankful shes is to have you in her life as well...
    Good for god.

Quote Originally Posted by charmedone2000 View Post
    She is one lucky girl as well ... you made her feel specially in a short period of time youve been talkin to each other even if its just online... the connection is there and God knows that its a friendship bond by God and by fate.. its not that bad you came from different location but then again youve expressed the deepest and sincerest friendship you can offer. she must be flattered with all the good words youve showered her...God knows how thankful shes is to have you in her life as well...
    I hope that she is there for a very long time Love her as a friend tp bits
    Cheers Steve

Great News me and this girl i wrote about is now together as a couple! i will be meeting her in November and i cant wait! We have called a fewtimes and things realey are going well!!! I have finially found someone who acturley cares for me and beyond! And i am loving every minute of it! Even though that this is a very long distance relationship we are both prepaired to wait for eachother and be patient! All the loving she has been giving me and i have been giving her i am truly enjoying every minute of it!! November Hear we come!

Note to the special girl in my life: Thank you for finding me and beeing there for me you are such a lovley person and i cant wait to see you in November! You are such a lovley girl to me and i wont have it anyother way thank you! And I LOVE YOU so much!

Edit sorry for the spelling mistake
    Last edited by Steven715; 05-09-06 at 01:32 AM.
    Cheers Steve

she must be a very lucky .. both find each other at the right place at the right time.. enjoy each and every minute being together.

I INTEND TO and if you ask me i think that i am the lucky one hear for once in my perthetic life everything is going smothley and it is all down to her I love her so much!
    Cheers Steve

They're about to go all Swufty on us, folks.......

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No! Not The Swuftys!

Yeah and this is the first time i have felt this way and i love it I am so pleased about this! I love her so much! I am so happy because of her!
    Cheers Steve

Be careful, you guys. That's all I'm sayin'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast