+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No communication

No communication

I am feeling a bit down this morning. I guess it is cause I feel conflicted. I have been trying to reach my through MySpace and he just won't respond to me. It's been years since we were together. I've changed a lot. And, I know he has too.

I've been told to stop trying with him (even though I truly loved him) and to date other guys....which you know...I believe in but I'm not sure I am totally ready for - even though it's been years. I guess what I am asking for is a replacement for that void of communication....how do I go about overcoming this feeling of not being ready for someone new? I'm not much of a bar girl.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRoses44 View Post
    I'm not much of a bar girl.
    How bad of a girl are you?
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Well, you seriously need to stop trying. Give some other guy a chance. He won't respond to you because HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. Leave him be, find some other guy, there are plenty of great (single) ones out there!
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are still pining away over someone you haven't dated in YEARS? If you are still obssessing, this isn't at all about HIM; it's about some fairy tale you've dreamed up in your own little head. Why are you still clinging to a ghost? Do you worry no one else will have you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?