+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Cheated and I want her back. DEEPER THAN IT SOUNDS

She Cheated and I want her back. DEEPER THAN IT SOUNDS

So I was with my EX for 2 years. I left to a different city about 4 months ago to chase my dream. About a month and a half ago we started fighting over small stuff n I was beginning to act a little over the top. Found out it was for good reason, she cheated (kissed a guy) and hung out a few times. (I have cheated a few times and went all the way but she doesn't know)

I handled the situation TERRIBLY. I was so hurt. I kept wanting to talk about the same stuff and trying to fix our problems over one phone call like that could ever happen. She insists I stop acting over the top and just give her some time. She wants me back to normal, yet doesn't know what she wants at the minute. I feel she doesn't know because I have acted needy and weak and no woman likes that. I tried to convince her to give us another shot to see if it could work out, it was not a beg for her back. So I started no contact 4 days ago.

Do you think this relationship is done? I know she cheated and I should be done but I have done the same. I love her now and know that. I am going to be in her city for Xmas should I contact her? Should I answer is she calls me for my Bday? She always liked me so much and I never was ALL THE WAY THERE. A couple months ago I realized I wasn't the best boyfriend n was working on changing. I am so CONFUSEDDDDD… HELP

I think you should tell her you cheated as well and see if she wants to take you back.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Man this relationship has bitten the dust. two cheats, double standards, neediness, women wants man to change 'back to himself', man wants girl hung drawn and quartered for an offence he has committed, only worse. this is a toxic relationship. Concentrate on your dream. Cut out the cheating. Don't have another relationship till you are happy being by yourself.

And for god's sake, stop basing your relationships on internet media. This thread stinks of someone who spends too much time on Ask-men readin articles on what women want. mate, newsflash for you; all a women wants is a guy who genuinely gives a shit. And cheating a few times, then bashing her for the same offence, then cutting off all contact doesnt really fit the bill. Sorry to be harsh. I was in your shoes 2 years ago, and I needed a wake up call like this.

You don't love each other, you just want someone. I can tell.

two wrongs don't make a right. So you are mad at her because she cheated, yet you've cheated as well??? hmmm....
    Save yourself some grief and just end things for good now. This relationship will never get anywhere but to hell.