+ Follow This Topic

Thread: deeper and deeper

lilwing89 Guest

deeper and deeper

every time my gf and i had ever had sex, she always moaned "deeper, deeper!" and she loved it going as deep as it could.... why do women like that? just wondering.

my other question is: is queefing a sign of cheating? i read somewhere that some guy thought his wife was cheating on him because she was queefing. please clear up the mystery

LOL at queefing thats funny havent heard that word in ages , as for the deeper thing i dont know lol i rem the girl i lost my virignity to and hers to meshe said that a lot too, so it must feel good or something.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is "queefing"? It's not in the dictionary.

Also, your girlfriend isn't old enough to be considered a woman yet.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

a vaginal fart would be the nicest way to put it. personally i wouldnt worry about it dude, queefing is just a body thing. you couldnt possibly make any judgements from that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, okay.

The reason an insecure guy would think his wife was cheating because of that is because he wrongly assumes that a better-endowed man has been in her and stretched her out, when in fact, the vagina relaxes its shape after an orgasm with or without a penis inside.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lilwing89 Guest
    good, well i highly doubt that she would cheat on me. we're thinking about getting engaged

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    AAAAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

NO! YOU ARE TOO YOUNG! Seriously, don't do it. Don't.

lilwing89 Guest
    no we aren't.

____

how old are you out of curiosity

lilwing89 Guest
    17 and 16. note, i only said thinking about engagement.

ah young love i was there once! thinking into the future, how long have you two been together?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89 View Post
    17 and 16. note, i only said thinking about engagement.
    Dude think about it when your 25. Becuase by then you will know more and know what you want in life and if you want to be married or not.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro View Post
    ah young love i was there once! thinking into the future, how long have you two been together?
    2 years. its been magical

at that age 2 years is good wow oh wow. just slow down and continue datin you are both so youung.

Dude, did you guys ever start using some more reliable form of birth control? You haven't mentioned it. Her mom still doesn't know she's having sex? That can only be because she doesn't want to know.

Look, getting her pregnant will mess up the beautiful thing you have, and will make your young futures indescribably narrow. You both want out of where you are, right? Please get that girl on the Pill.