+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will she chase me?

Will she chase me?

Same girl I have been talking about.... well yesterday I was supposed to chill with her after school, she left early and told me she would be back. She never returned. When I asked her what happened I recieved a message saying "Don't get all bitchy it ran late and I had to clean my house. We can hang out later tonight if you want. So, I said whatever and went on about the night. I went into town with my friend and he saw me texting her, asking her when she wanted to chill, he laughed and demanded for me to give him the phone since I was obsessed and didn't want me to become a nag or a bitch. So, I finally got a message from her when I was in town. She wanted to hang out that night and sent me a message saying "Do you have your camera on you by any chance?" ( I always film stuff and that one night I happened to leave it at home). So, I tried to act like I didn't really care for her and 20 mins later I responded "Nope" then she texted "Well, I am still debating whether we should hang out or not" and I said "Whatever, I've got other friends" and we havent talked since. I just don't wanna chase anyone anymore. I was wondering if she would kinda chase back after I said that. No more texts or calls from her that night or this morning. I texted one time today and my last with a simple "Yo, What's up?" Bad move?
    Last edited by JarOPennies; 29-03-09 at 05:45 AM.
    WOOOO

I think it was a horrible move!!! You and she were both doing such a wonderful job of trashing your own relationship and you had to screw it up by saying something normal!

Carl

ps ... yes, that was sarcasm. High school, right? Figures.

Well, should I wait for a response, text her, or just leave her be?
    WOOOO

You DID text her, so wait for a response. Normal people take turns contacting each other.

Carl.

LOL, It's been like 5 hours and I know she got it.
    WOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by JarOPennies View Post
    LOL, It's been like 5 hours and I know she got it.
    Well, what did you expect?

You said you have other friends, so why not go talk to them?

Seriously, there's a good chance the girl wasn't saying "I'm debating hanging out with you tonight," to be a bitch, but was rather looking for some encouragement like.. oh, I don't know.. something along the lines of "I'd really like to see you."

If you don't want to chase anyone or play games.. then stop doing it.

Yea, thats true. She always knows I want to see her...I wanted to see her earlier that day too but she didnt even call me to say she couldn't hang out anymore and waited for me to text her. Thats....kinda rude.
    WOOOO

Yea, thats true. She always knows I want to see her...I wanted to see her earlier that day too but she didnt even call me to say she couldn't hang out anymore and waited for me to text her. Thats....kinda rude.
    .. So why didn't you tell her that instead of putting off texting her and giving her one word responses?

Might be more productive.

That IS rude ... but instead of becoming rude yourself, call her on it. For example, she promised you she was coming back but she didn't without the common courtesy of a quick phone call or text message saying she was detained (rude). Then she anticipated that you would be annoyed by her rudeness when she said "don't get all bitchy." (because she knew she was wrong, of course).

Instead of pouting or game playing back ("I said 'whatever' ...) the simple response should have been "I wish you had called me so I could have made other plans." (exposes her rudeness without adding any of your own). This way she knows that her feeble attempts to walk over you won't work.

If she persists in her game playing, then just tell her "you are just too undependable to be friends with" or, better yet, "I don't have time for an immature girl who wants to f**k with my head." ... and mean it! Life is too short to waste on game players ... even at your age!

Carl.

Wow... this girls sounds like a self-absorbed bitch... Carl's advice is good... you really need to call her on her rudeness... if you care to 'educate' her on how to be respectful to others. Or better yet... you can hang out with your other friends... people who won't make a game out of something that should be straightforward.. like hanging out.

God, I'm getting old... almost had to consult the Urban dictionary on some of that terminology. Sheesh...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Wow... this girls sounds like a self-absorbed bitch... Carl's advice is good... you really need to call her on her rudeness... if you care to 'educate' her on how to be respectful to others. Or better yet... you can hang out with your other friends... people who won't make a game out of something that should be straightforward.. like hanging out.

God, I'm getting old... almost had to consult the Urban dictionary on some of that terminology. Sheesh...
    Hahaha Aeradalia ... all I know is that "hanging out" is less serious than "hooking up" and far less serious than "kickin' it."

Carl.

Well, should I leave her alone for tonight, this weekend, or all of the week? I need help on that too. So far the advice has been great so thanks! Its always nice seeing your true side, in my case a selfless tool!
    WOOOO

Well, should I leave her alone for tonight, this weekend, or all of the week? I need help on that too. So far the advice has been great so thanks! Its always nice seeing your true side, in my case a selfless tool!
    Don't be so hard on yourself, Jar.

Yeah we can get dragged into stupid s**t by girls we like ... but the sign of true manhood is to realize that girls need to be held to the same standards of courtesy and conduct as anyone else. When they get too full of themselves, it's time to bring them down a notch. Sure, there is a chance that other stupid guys will satisfy her desire for attention ... but if so, she's not the girl for you anyway. Secret for you though .... girls HATE guys who will be their personal doormat!!! Always. Girls here ... tell me I'm wrong!!!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 29-03-09 at 10:27 AM.

Thats so true man! But, I only realise this stuff hours after it happens. So, what would you suggest? You may say "MOVE ON!" but I like this girl alot. She makes me feel comfortable and I just wanna try a bit more before I leave, everything can turn around in a day. So, what should I do? Leave her of call her this weekend...this week?
    WOOOO

Give her a chance but make it clear it's a LAST chance. She's been rude enough that you should feel she either has to change or she's history.

Maybe it will wake her up, maybe it won't.

Tell her what YOU expect in a relationship with you, and let her choose. Straight forward? Relationship ... game playing? Dump. This s**t's gotta end.

Carl.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast