+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is happening?

Lil is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

what is happening?

Please any man would know what my man is thinking.
    I met him 11 months ago, we are both divorced. We started a realationship and it was really good, travelling, going out, seeing each other a lot and he asked me to be his exclusive girlfriend. Halfway he broke with me out of the blue and started seeing another woman immediatelly. It didnt take long for him to be back with me though, asking me out again and saying he was not with her anylonger, it was nothing and he doesnt want me to talk about it anymore.
    I went away for a month and he wrote daily emails saying how much he missed me and wanted me back .He waited for my plane and booked us a hotel with everything.
    However,he still saying he needs time to be sure of his feelings, he phones me daily,wants to see me often, worries about all aspects of my life and asked me not to abandon him, however he does not know if he loves or not. He says we have a relationship, but he wont say what it is. He said that when he broke with me he got scared of the commitment, but he did come back to me and he says he is with me, he is not abandoning me, and we are starting on the road of boyfriend/girlfriend again.
    He is not affectionate around people and only sometimes will hold me , however he is affectionate in bed.
    I dont understand him, I dont know whathe wants, why he wont let me go completely and why he came back to me and now says he is trying to build something with me and its me he calls and wants to see, not the ๒ther`woman.
    please help me to figure him out. We are both over 50 and divorced. How long should I wait for him to make up his mind.

Ooo! I would run. It seems hes getting a little on the side. It's silly that he cannot show you attention in public, that is usually a red flag there.

If you don't know what you want at 50 then you have a problem!

I always tell everyone to look in themselves and outward at the man in question. Lying to yourself will cause heart ache and everyone is different. You two know better then anyone whats going on in your relationship. Trust your intuition and do what you feel is best. Don't trust anyone with your life because you only have one to live.

I wish you the best of luck! ~Brian~