+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex one night stand

ex one night stand

well we've ben broken up for 10 months now, but still have to see one another everyday at university. Were together over a year, he broke up with me as he said his feelings have changed. Since then he's avoided me, but is sort of always watching... doesnt seem comfortbale around my new bf etc....

He's generally very reservd and quiet, then I heard last night that he'd had a one night stand at a uni party... with a girl who has the same strong accent as me... which made me feel uncomfortable. He was my first.. I was his and somehow I just feel as if hes still mine... I HATE that someone else has kissed him and been intimate with him, it makes me feel physically sick... this is totally out of character for him- generally he frowns upon this sort of thing - whats going on here?! and is it nromal to feel like this?

Found out my ex girlfriend had a one night stand too. Its normal i guess, you just feel betrayed even though he's not around anymore. You will get over it though, trust me. With him regarding to texting you... that's a bit odd :/

All of your ex's will move on and have more girlfriends. You just have to get used to it, or just ignore it. But don't obsess over it.

Sounds like early signs of possessiveness. You guys broke up and YOU have a new bf. He's in college having fun, meeting other women and learning more about himself. Instead of worrying about what he's doing, focus on your own relationship so that you can move on from him. He's headed in the right direction to move on from you and in a way so are you except emotionally you're trying to hold on to too much. The memories are yours.....forever, but he is no longer your's you have another. Be with him and only him both physically AND emotionally.