+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I told her i liked her on the phone.

I told her i liked her on the phone.

So basically i told this girl i liked her after 3 years on the phone last week. We haven't seen each other for almost an entire year. I told her that i liked her and she told me "where did all this come from". She seemed shocked about it but after talking to her on the phone again today, she said that it wasn't shocking to her because it was self explanatory. On the phone last week when i told her i liked her, she kept mentioning "We don't even see each other anymore, how is this possible" but after talking to her today, she seemed like she lost interest. I have no clue if she likes me or not , but i know 3 years ago, she was totally giving me many signs that she had a lot of interest in me and I understand she might of moved on cause 3 years have passed, i totally understand. I just want to know if i can be with her. I remember asking her "how do you feel about a relationship" , then she said "MAYBE, we don't see each other so i don't know, I cannot promise you a YES or a NO, just MAYBE." She kept repeating MAYBE, so i need some help with this problem. As of now i have no clue what to think but after the conversation today either she was tired like she said she was or she just lost interest. We ended the conversation today because she said "My phone is about to go off soon, it keeps making a beeping sound." For some reason what she said makes me feel as if she doesn't want to talk to me. It seems she only talks to me because she wants to know how i felt the whole time, she never describes how she feels but wants to hear my side of the story all the time.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like you're 3 years too late.

How old are you two?

we are both 18

Oh goodness. This is so simple. You want to know what to do? Start seeing her! That's it! Start inviting her places, if she never wants to go... then you have your answer... She doesn't feel the same about you.